Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Boobs

Attachments

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Aahahahahaha! I was expecting some weird wear or a nail that caused someone to eat it bad. And the aftermath of body parts all over the place. Indeed some of those tires need some tending to!

·
Registered
337 Posts
My girls "tires" are firm and perky. :thumbup::laugh:

But thank you for the reminder, as I check them daily. :grouphug2:

·
Banned
365 Posts
"How bout this Side boob?...." :laugh:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Not to rain on your parade, but I sense a Mod asking for a NSFW in the title in the near future :whistle:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Not to rain on your parade, but I sense a Mod asking for a NSFW in the title in the near future :whistle:
I've seen a lot of requests lately for NSFW in the title. Honestly though when I'm at work I stay clear of the The Pit. I can only assume, like I did with this thread, what's going to be in it. I was completely wrong of course but I was at home when I checked it.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Shalihe explained quite clearly that unclear thread titles such as this one should mention NSFW if need be... Of course, leaning clear of the Pit at work would be wise, but it would be even wiser to work at work :whistle:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
No need to ask, we have the tecnology.:thumbup:

Friendly reminder gentleman, anything that has explicit material needs to be properly marked as NSFW. Not everyone stays clear of pit at work and may open threads not marked properly. Besides being courteous, it is a rule.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts