Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Wow.. that just plain sucks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, sucks.

MMC was an easy 2 hour drive for me. I haven't been to Jersey's track yet...but I have a feeling the drive will be a bear.

·
Registered
345 Posts
No one is getting MMC this year. The track itself is owned by a bunch of the porsche club guys. Its a private porsche club track that they allowed motorcycles to come to last year. They decided that motorcycles weren't worth the extra effort, and they got sick of listening to all the complaints, as if they were going to take them into account and change something. They really didn't make that much money off of them, so they went back to being a private car track.

If a motorcycle org does get on MMC this year, and its not a private day for certain members, I'd be very surprised

·
Registered
682 Posts
No one is getting MMC this year. The track itself is owned by a bunch of the porsche club guys. Its a private porsche club track that they allowed motorcycles to come to last year. They decided that motorcycles weren't worth the extra effort, and they got sick of listening to all the complaints, as if they were going to take them into account and change something. They really didn't make that much money off of them, so they went back to being a private car track.

If a motorcycle org does get on MMC this year, and its not a private day for certain members, I'd be very surprised
Its a nice track i did 4 of my 5 trackdays there last year. its 45 mins from my house so it really sucks.

Its a really exclusive club. I mean on the application to join it asks your net worth lol. 1mm to 4.9mm is the first box lol.

Oh well.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Pansies! They just don't want us to ruin the lace curtains they hung in the garage!

Maybe somebody left an upper decker?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Its a nice track i did 4 of my 5 trackdays there last year. its 45 mins from my house so it really sucks.

Its a really exclusive club. I mean on the application to join it asks your net worth lol. 1mm to 4.9mm is the first box lol.

Oh well.
If I had that kind of money, I'd join the club and use the P.I.T. maneuver on every car that tried to pass me on the straight. I might only get to do it once or twice before I got kicked out, but it'd so be worth it hahaha

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I win the PowerBall, I'm gonna buy the track and ban all cars :biggrinjester:

I guess I'll have to figure out the best route to NJMP from CT in the mean time.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
If I had that kind of money, I'd join the club and use the P.I.T. maneuver on every car that tried to pass me on the straight. I might only get to do it once or twice before I got kicked out, but it'd so be worth it hahaha
I laughed out loud reading this. All I could think about is getting frustrated and deciding to wipe out the guy ahead of you to get a clear track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts