Triumph 675 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts
Someone needs to make the plan. At least where were riding to. Then we'll chime in and find a place to meet.

With my limited knowledge of those areas I consider myself out of that decision lol.

We could meet up somewhere around Trenton and then head up to lambertiville and frenchtown. Or cross the bridge and head Into PA a little. I know it's a little far from Clifton so I'm open to any other ideas. Me and @letsgetweird will meet up first since we're close to eachother and then we'll meet everyone else wherever we decide.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

OK So I looked up French town thats ****ing far. LOL. Tell me if you all are down with this plan. We all meet up at the Bridgewater mall. Its kind of centrally located. I actually work down there sometimes and know how to get there quick. Also from there we can take a short shot up 206 to Pottersville rd. once we make a left on to there its some really great roads. Hidden gems if you ask me. I only found them by getting very lost on the bike a few times. There are some nice curves mixed with a few fun straights where we can legally pass on broken yellow lines if we get held up by slower drivers. The views are really nice as well tons of farm land in the rolling hills. You wouldn't even think you were in NJ. If everyone is feeling adventurous we can head north were there are some more good roads with farm land and lakeside views. We just have to do some two lane highway stuff through a town or two. So what do you guys think. If everyone is down we just need to set a time. Now I need to get back to changing my oil.

Damn you all.....lol...
I can't ride tomorrow, I will definitely be in next week. I live about 15min from the Bridgewater mall. Guys coming from south, it's a bit of a ride, but think of it as a good warm up for the day ride...lol. I can plan something for next week Sunday, if any of you want to do that day as well.
I agree Frenchtown is kinda far for most folks, but there are plenty of back roads in this area to scoot around. Maybe a meetup around 9am, and lunch somewhere around 1pm, before we head home.

Sounds good, that mall and frenchtown are both 1 hour 30 min away. So me and warren are up for a long ass day.

Guess we just need a meet time at the mall.

Weather is not looking all that warm.

In bridgewater it wont be over 50 till 1PM

Peak is 4 oclock 58 degrees.

Sounds good, that mall and frenchtown are both 1 hour 30 min away. So me and warren are up for a long ass day.

Guess we just need a meet time at the mall.

Weather is not looking all that warm.

In bridgewater it wont be over 50 till 1PM

Peak is 4 oclock 58 degrees.
That plan works for me. Where did you want to meet before hand?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.