Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Jesus and I'm from Phoenix, AZ.. Just got back into riding and picked up a Daytona 675... Was a religious Honda rider for awhile but decided to go for a change... On h spare time I like to ride, go out with friends and game it up on Xbox360... Well looking forward to learning more about Daytona 675's and possibly meet other local riders in the greater Phoenix area.

·
Registered
435 Posts
welcome to the club! Thats a great looking bike you've got there. Nice tasteful mods.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Thought the scoot looked familiar. You scored a good deal - he took really good care of that bike. You can search through the forum and find posts he made on all the mods. And yeah, he is a cool guy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The bike is in excellent condition for the year and mileage... Although this weekend I have a coolant leak, but from reading around It seems to be common in regards to a cheaply made radiator cap... Gonna try to check it out this week n see what the problem is.. Hopefully it's nothing to tricky, looking to shoot out this weekend for a ride... Do you meet up with other 675 riders?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
The bike is in excellent condition for the year and mileage... Although this weekend I have a coolant leak, but from reading around It seems to be common in regards to a cheaply made radiator cap... Gonna try to check it out this week n see what the problem is.. Hopefully it's nothing to tricky, looking to shoot out this weekend for a ride... Do you meet up with other 675 riders?
Good luck with the radiator cap. I guess I'm lucky that my 675 hasn't ever given me problems, except ones I caused myself.

I used to meet up with folks, back in the day. I bought a house a few years ago and haven't had time for much of anything besides remodeling it since.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.