Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i am a newbie from davao city, philippines. I just recently purchased a 2008 triumph 675 daytona. I am very excited with my triumph. Haven't done a long drive with the daytona, not a member of any clubs. I wish to be a part of triumph forum, hoping other members can give me advises and suggestions on how to take care of my triumph. Thank you and hoping to hear from other members.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Always a pleasure to see Daytonas from around the world :thumbup:

I wonder how the roads are, here, they're beginning to remind me of my childhood in Africa ^^

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Always a pleasure to see Daytonas from around the world :thumbup:

I wonder how the roads are, here, they're beginning to remind me of my childhood in Africa ^^
When I was in the Phillipines....in Metro Manilla...man that place is scary to drive. It took us about 8 hours + to drive from Manilla to Pampanga IIRC...we were trying to reach a surf spot...which turned it it was flat as a pancake that day :-(.

Spend a good amount of time here and you'll learn quite a bit about our bikes. I swear this forum is much better at modding, fixing, and diagnosing problems than any dealership out here. If you go to the maintenance section and see the how to's you'll probably be able to fix your bike yourself

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have been to Metro Manila too. I am a very adventurous person but I would not rent a car there. Traffic is crazy. I am sure i would be in an accident within the first five minutes of driving. Now a bike would be something else. I think I could handle that. Enjoy your bike and be careful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts