Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I like the look of it. Upgrade the forks with the brakes.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Does your bike have abs? It looks as though any Daytona 675 (non-R) forks will work on your bike. If you have abs, then only the 13+ forks will work as they have the cutout in the casting needed to mount the abs sensor. Your forks don't look like they have that though.

From my understanding, the 13+ rotors were different because the 13+ wheels/forks were different to house the abs ring and sensor.

·
Registered
704 Posts
No, my bikes a non ABS.

What are the history of the Daytona forks? Is wikipedia correct?

06 to 08 adjustable pre-load, rebound and compression damping
09 to 11 adjustable preload, rebound and high/low speed compression damping
13+ Kayaba 41 mm upside down forks with adjustable preload, rebound and high/low speed compression damping

The 2013+ look to have a different casting to allow for ABS, but is it otherwise the same?

The Nissin 4 piston radial monobloc calipers fit 09 to 11 and 13+, do they fit earlier forks? Would be useful to know that for my friends early Daytona track bike, he would like to put monoblocks on that.

Its complicated as wiki says the 2013+ Dayton and Street has 310mm discs, not 308mm. I should of looked at wikipedia before. Its clear that they all fit, but Im confussed around brakes between 09 to 11 and 2013, the Monoblocks appear to have been paired up with both sizes of discs?

Looking on World of Triumph, 09 to 11 and 2013 have a T2021234 Brake Caliper Dowel , an insert. The 2mm difference must be small enough that it doesnt mater but they do have these dowel things.

uuuumm can I get away with a 09 to 11 Daytona forks, with Monoblocks and standard 2013 street triple brake dics......
Almost positive 09-12 are the same as 13+ except for the relief cut out for the abs sensor.
In short, yes, 09-12 forks and calipers will bolt up. And yes, 09-12 calipers will bolt up to 06-08 bikes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts