Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to this form and to the Triumph world. I have done preorder a Daytona 675R about a week ago. The dealer said it should be coming in either April are May. He told me each dealer in the US was getting atleast one and he said he was hoping that they will send them two since I just preorder mine with them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome !!! Pre ordered mine a few weeks ago also looking forward to getting it early spring !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Pre-ordered mine the first weekend of Jan. I was told US dealers are getting an average of 1.1 R's. Some will be able to get 2, most wont. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah who knows how many will be in the US actually? But it wont be that many so it will be a rare bike at a good price most people can afford.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah who knows how many will be in the US actually? But it wont be that many so it will be a rare bike at a good price most people can afford.
I was told 150 are being released to the U.S. At least that's what my dealer said.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is pretty cool knowing that we will have a bike that will not be seen to often by people. But come to think about it I havent really seen to many D675 on roads mostly the inline four cylinder 600cc bikes you see all the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
3 is so much better than 4...

Hi,

Just purchased my 1st 675 (2nd hand 2010 in red)... words can't describe how much more 'soul' it has in comparison to my previous 2009, Z750. I'm loving it - especially the note from the Arrow slip on. Roll on the summer!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts