Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Triumph started a new promotion this web to help clear out leftover Daytonas. If you buy a 2009 or 2010 model they will include the Arrow slip-on muffler the machined short clutch and brake levers and the Triumph quick shifter.

Wish I had some money I know where there is a left over 2009 for $9200.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Interesting......Any idea where I can get the info on this? I was just looking at a black '09 left over. Thanks!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
does this mean the price is going to get jacked up on them? because i've seen an new leftover '09 for well below 8k just sitting there for months.

·
Super Moderator
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why would it mean the price was going up? The price for 2011 is the same as the 2010, 10,499 plus freight. Triumph is just trying to get dealers old inventory off the floor so that they can order new inventory from them.

If you found one for below 8k you should have shared on here or bought it. That's an insanely lose price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanx for for that bit of info MacBandit.. I have a leftover 09 Daytona on layaway right now. (Being that I'm currently in Afghanistan) I have emailed the dealer about these upgrades and will let you all know how it goes. BTW I'm getting this Daytona for $8,995

·
Registered
17 Posts
Starting a new thread might be a good idea. I know the prices that this particular dealer has on cycletrader are not as low as what they are listing the left-over previous model year prices on their own website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry for taking so long on the update due to the long weekend my dealership took awhile to reply to my email. They looked into Triumphs new incentives on leftover 09s & 10s and I am happy to say that I will now be receiving $1,300 worth of performance upgrades for FREE!! Thanks again MacBandit if it wasn't for your post I wouldn't have gotten this great deal. :thumbup:..

Just a lil heads up (to anyone thinking about buying one) according to my dealership these incentives only last until March 31

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got mine coming! Red '09 with the goodies on the way. Now I have to unload my Aprilia. Wifey says I can't have 2....lol Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just put a down payment on a black 2009 leftover D675. Dealer said the program didn't apply to the 09's, but quickly called me back saying he was wrong. Looks like I am getting all the accessories, and a hell of a deal on the bike as well. :rofl2:

Thanks for the tip, I was on the phone with my dealer giving them a down payment when I read this post. I was going to buy anyway without the extras, but this just sweetens the deal.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts