Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying a motor to drop in my 2007 Daytona. I have a persistent rattle that can not be identified and now I have had the bike act up on me twice. Oil Pump Drive Chain Noise? - Triumph675.Net Forums

Not positive yet if I am going to do this, but if anyone has a complete, solid, good running motor they want to sell I am interested. I would prefer the Southeast so I can just pick up the motor, but would entertain having it shipped.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on what all the includes and how much?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
All of the Triumph race kit parts, except for the alternator (valves, cams, gaskets, springs, shaved head, air intake trumpets, etc.). Dynoed at 120 with a conservative unit, and LeoVince full system. I'm sure we could have got more, but we only had 25 minutes of dyno time.

Has about 4 race weekends on it. No issues, just building a new 2010 motor that I got last year, so the 06-08 stuff won't work on it.

Oil changed after every weekend with Agip fully synthetic 10w60. Stuff is like $12/quart!

Selling for $1900 + shipping

this is the bike/motor, if it matters:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer. I am going to try and keep this under $1,000 though. Sounds like a deal though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.