Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks..
I'm a new member from the Tampa FL area.

I recently bought a '08 Daytona 675. So far I really like it other than the fact that the regulator/rectifier already fried on me!

-Jamie

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome, I'm also in Tampa. There is a member on this forum that can hook you up with an aftermarket R/R that works perfectly. I put it on my bike and now I haven't had any problems. It wasn't hard to do either. If you are going to take it to the dealer then make sure that you get the new mosfet r/r. I have always used St Pete Powersports, and they always treat me good and take care of me. Never been to Euro Cycles, so I cant tell you anything about them.

John

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
welcome kenas bro stay away from SPPS. go to Manx motors, they will take care of ya. we are riding tomorrow 9am at the 7-11 across from countryside high

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, I'm also in Tampa. There is a member on this forum that can hook you up with an aftermarket R/R that works perfectly. I put it on my bike and now I haven't had any problems. It wasn't hard to do either. If you are going to take it to the dealer then make sure that you get the new mosfet r/r. I have always used St Pete Powersports, and they always treat me good and take care of me. Never been to Euro Cycles, so I cant tell you anything about them.

John
Thanks man, I just put in a new mosfet based r/r which I got from RegulatorRectifier.com, so far so good, hope my charging system problems are all taken care of. Drop me a line if you want to meet up & ride sometime. Are you on TSB?

-Jamie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome kenas bro stay away from SPPS. go to Manx motors, they will take care of ya. we are riding tomorrow 9am at the 7-11 across from countryside high
Hey Chris..
(the other) Jamie just started working at Manx- he said your bike was still over there :) I took care of my r/r by myself, I try to do as much as I can on my own, but I'll give manx a shot next time I can't do it on my own. Not sure if i'm gonna ride tomorrow- might have to run into work.

-Jamie

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks man, I just put in a new mosfet based r/r which I got from RegulatorRectifier.com, so far so good, hope my charging system problems are all taken care of. Drop me a line if you want to meet up & ride sometime. Are you on TSB?

-Jamie
Yeah I'm on TSB. Same screen name as here. Glad you took care of the r/r.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts