1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
newbie here from Western Australia.
been riding a 2009 Bonneville SE, and the wife has a 2017 T120;
she has the itch to get a smaller bike as she is pretty short (5' tall with 28" inseam only) so I managed to convince her to get a Street Triple to start off with.
will be picking up the 2013 675 this coming weekend, so I am now looking at information on how to "play" with the bike

1st on order is to get the soupy lowering kit so she can sit properly (not flat foot) on the bike and able to lift it up off the kick stand. During the test ride she was not able to do so even if the bike is so light. so will be an interesting experiment for her (and a new toy for me to play with too :D )

thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G'day and welcome from another West Australian.
great to see some local expert :)

beside JCS, where else can I source parts from in West Oz? probably need a few things to tidy up the bike when I get it but nothing major

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
For new OEM parts you are unfortunately stuck with ordering from a dealership. Either JCS or the new Triumph in Balcatta, next door to Cullys.
What exactly are you after?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For new OEM parts you are unfortunately stuck with ordering from a dealership. Either JCS or the new Triumph in Balcatta, next door to Cullys.
What exactly are you after?
not sure yet as I am going to do a check list of stuff need fixing/replacing when I pick up the bike.
but also looking for crash protection and luggage racks and stuff that will fit the bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts