Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's my dilemma. I lost the only key that came with my bike when I bought it unfortunately. I figured no biggie so I went to Triumph of Cincinnati and ordered 2 new ones using my VIN for $170. I figured for that price they'd come pre-programmed. Well when I get the new keys they turn my bike on but won't start it. So I go back and the guy says it's hit or miss if they'll work which I thought was kinda Bs. He said bring the bike and he'll program the bike for the new ones. Fast forward a month and half when he was able to fit me in and he hooks up my bike and after atleast 3 unsuccessful attempts he was not able to program the keys to the bike. An error would pop up on the computer each time. Anyone else had issues when trying to get keys programmed to bike? I obviously left it there for him to get figured out but who knows when that'll be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I 100% agree with you. Every time I go there the guy has to remind me how hard his job is and how he's swamped, basically all the poor me excuses.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Misery loves company. I recently changed mechnics because I got sick of my old mechanic complaining about how busy he is. The new mechanic has a very professional attitude and I'm extremely happy with his standard of work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts