Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I don't have my D675 yet, but it will be happening this spring (within the next couple months)! I am looking to spend around $5K and have plenty of questions, so I will probably be lurking for a while.

As for previous riding experience, I have had my endorsement going on 2 years and spent both those (weather permitting....:notamused:) on a couple of H-D's that my dad owns and loans to me. After riding a friends Bullet Bike I become totally sold on the idea and am looking for something unique to my area so that's when I settled on the Daytona :D

If anyone has shopping advice or anything to look out for it would be greatly appreciated!

-Nick

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there anyone else hanging around the state on this forum? I think I have only ever seen 3 D675's in my commuting around Utah...

·
Registered
553 Posts
there's a couple of us on the board lurking around. i'm sure they'll post if they see the thread.

...may have an '07 for sale come spring. moving on to something slightly different but the same.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely keep me in mind. I'm crossing my fingers for a new job, I have a final interview on Monday and if I get it my first investment is the bike.

What color is your '07 and how many miles?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figured I'd bump up my own intro now that the weather is getting warm again...still here looking for my bike-I got my job I'm just holding out for the keeper!

I went and test rode one in Sandy, UT on Tuesday and man these things are great! I now understand the obsession-and also gained a greater understanding of why no one should hop on one of these as a first bike...now just to find MINE...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
There's a few Utards, I am a prior Utah res. Idaho these days. Welcome to the forum!:thumbup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And....it happened! Very excited. I just bought my local dealer's 2011 Red Daytona Demo on Thursday with 1400 miles on it. The salesman broke it in and then it got demoed for 400 miles. Pictures to come :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^Thanks! Yeah my brother and brother-in-law were trying to convince me to get a couple different four cylinder bikes that were FS around town, but my mind was set. I don't know if I could be more satisfied with my purchase

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We definitely do. I'm currently working on a road trip from SLC down to Lake Powell in Northern Arizona/Southern Utah for Memorial Weekend. Nothing but great roads the whole way down :nod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts