Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...as the title says. I am new to this forum but not new to sport bikes. I currently own a 2005 GSXR 600 and also a 2007 ZX6R track bike. I was very close to selling my GSXR last year and picking up a 675. Tomorrow I will be going up to my local Triumph dealer and putting things in motion for me to get a 2011 675R. I will use this bike primarily as my street bike but I am sure it will see some track time here and there. My ninja is outfitted just as nicely as the 675R if not nicer (ohlins,brembo,marchesini,quickshifter) Anyone telling me that its a waste of money to buy the 675R as a street bike can save it. I know full well I don't need the ohlins, brembo, or the quick shifter on the road...

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself :cheers:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Every sports bike is a waste of money for the street, so if you're going to waste it, you may as well get something totally flipping awesome. The Daytona fits that description, the R is just the icing on that awesome cake! :thumbup:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every sports bike is a waste of money for the street, so if you're going to waste it, you may as well get something totally flipping awesome. The Daytona fits that description, the R is just the icing on that awesome cake! :thumbup:
that's what I am saying man :laugh:

I just traded in my GSXR this morning. I should have the 675R next month

·
Registered
496 Posts
Me too :cool2:
CANT WAIT!!!

LOL WELL PUT!!

Congrats man! Waiting on my R too!!! :biggrinjester:
WOW for a split second i thought you lived in St. Charles, IL and then i saw MO.... So close and yet so far away!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
cograts and welcome to the forum.....I think my gsxr1 has seen about 700 miles since I got my daytona in 06!

the bike in phenominal!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are any bikes a good use of money or a good investment? :laugh:
Buy what you like, enjoy it, life is short.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Put my order in today as well.

G'day people, just joined your site.

Ordered my Daytona 675R today... :rofl2:

Expecting it to arrive around May - June (first shipment to Australia is already sold).

Now... just need to put the missus and kids to work, and sell the mother-in-law.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts