Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i dont own a bike yet, but im looking to get a 675 in a few months, so i figured i'd join a forum to get some info and talk etc. im an active member over on 350zmotoring.com, and my350z. so i know how forums work :thumbup: i grew up flat track racing with my dad, he used all british bikes (triumph, BSA, Norton) and got me hooked on triumphs.(all i had was a '72 honda) im in the army, at fort riley,ks. im from north carolina though. I own a 350z right now. gotta wait till winter is fully over to get a bike, but later for now:coolgleamA:

·
Registered
70 Posts
welcome to the forum. My dad was stationed there in the 90's when he was in. That's what pushed me to the Air Force, so now I'm stationed in Tampa and can ride year round. What is your MOS?

John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heh, you're lucky you can ride year round. kansas isnt exactly the best candidate for a place to live:laugh: and im 11B, Infantry. whatd your dad do?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey i'm in Lawrence, KS. Just a fair warning, unless you get to the track get used to having your chicken strips because there isn't any good riding around these parts!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can vouch for that! I live just outside of Lawrence, and I can tell you that Kansas roads are very boring. Always end up wearing the middle out of the tires before the sides even get close.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha, thanks for the fair warning guys :rofl2: but i plan on being out of kansas and stationed in NC after my next deployment, so im not too worried about the boring KS roads. i have trouble finding fun roads to drive my 350z on, so i can only imagine on a bike.:whistle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts