Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. Just another new member from SE Wisconsin. I, unfortunately, don't have a 675 at present, but I have always been a huge fan. I'm looking forward to exploring this forum and talking with all you guys!

·
Race Team Sponsor & Beer Pongaholic
3,286 Posts
Welcome!

My first 675 I picked up from Shoreline Motorsports in Racine. Wisconsin has excellent roads. Hopefully you pick one up soon.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Hello everybody. Just another new member from SE Wisconsin. I, unfortunately, don't have a 675 at present, but I have always been a huge fan. I'm looking forward to exploring this forum and talking with all you guys!
Welcome!

I always used to giggle at the Sussex sign when I went to Oconomowoc as a kid. Teeheehee, it says 'sex'!, teeheehee.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!

I always used to giggle at the Sussex sign when I went to Oconomowoc as a kid. Teeheehee, it says 'sex'!, teeheehee.
Speaking of this, the guys that painted our water tower here kept the 'sex' part painted for a whole week before going back to finish. Those jokesters.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes. Hopefully will pick up a 675 in the spring. In the meantime, I am keeping an eye out in the for sale section, and drooling at other members bikes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts