Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought my first D675 about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Before that I had an 09 zx6r, which was also an awesome bike. Anyway, I was having trouble registering my bike here in CA, since it previously belonged to a military guy that had it registered in Michigan, and was wondering if someone could sell me or give me a 50-state sticker, if anyone has one? Thanks guy, looking forward to reading and posting on this forum. All the best.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Hey guys, I just bought my first D675 about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Before that I had an 09 zx6r, which was also an awesome bike. Anyway, I was having trouble registering my bike here in CA, since it previously belonged to a military guy that had it registered in Michigan, and was wondering if someone could sell me or give me a 50-state sticker, if anyone has one? Thanks guy, looking forward to reading and posting on this forum. All the best.
Even with the sticker, the bike's vin will say whether it is or not. Google payless registration in Otay and talk to them to see if they can help you. They've done all the paperwork for all of my vehicles, even with the trackbike whose paperwork was going to cost me nearly 2k dollars at the dmv...reduced to the normal $400 because of people who knew how to handle it.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
DAMN! Another Cali rider? It seems like you guys are popping up like crazy. I know you guys have your nice weather, epic scenery, twisty roads, and Cali girls, but fack the DMV and police out there. I've never seen anything more psychotic, and I've been subjected to crooked Illinois politicians my whole life.

Welcome and post up pics of the new toy!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome! What year is the bike? My buddy bought one from Texas and all they checked was the vin and the serial number on the motor to register it. Maybe they run things differently up here?

DAMN! Another Cali rider? It seems like you guys are popping up like crazy. I know you guys have your nice weather, epic scenery, twisty roads, and Cali girls, but fack the DMV and police out there. I've never seen anything more psychotic, and I've been subjected to crooked Illinois politicians my whole life.

Welcome and post up pics of the new toy!
Ehh....it'w worth it to me. Every time I venture out of the state I am reminded of how much I love Cali. :sifone:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.