Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered my Daytona R Saturday. I cant believe they can sell it for only 1500 more than the base. 5 grand in ohlins, monoblocks, the shifter, carbon goodies. All added onto the already great daytona, seemed like a killer combo to me.

About me, I like anything involving wheels. I have a BMW F800S that is the main bike. Has full exhaust, luggage, heated grips, ABS, tons of little things really. A decently comfy riding position, ~90hp and ~ 65ft.lbs, and 50-60 mpg in a 400lb package make one hell of a commuter. My 01 A6, (SN) also has plenty of modifications. Im certain the R will take the same path.

Mine should come in mid March, and I cant wait!! :hooray:

Untill I can share pics of it, heres my Beemer.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Sweet. Congrats. I'm going to be going the MC show in NYC this month. I'm hoping they'll have it there so I can take a look at it!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. Congrats. I'm going to be going the MC show in NYC this month. I'm hoping they'll have it there so I can take a look at it!
Nice. I wish there was a show in or close to St. Louis. My show is the local Triumph/Ducati or bmw dealers. :icon_neutral:

Even the St. Louis auto show has pretty much died.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Daytona R, mmmmmmmmmm.

You're beamer is going to look hideous once you park it up next to the Daytona.

I might have to go sit on a Daytona R and convince my wrists that they don't hurt and my wallet that it has too much money sitting in it :laugh:

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Another Sho-Me state convert! :thumbup: Yepper, I do wish there was a good show closer to us, I have been trying to come up with a good excuse to go to Chicago, lol.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
It is nice to be in an area that gets good auto/motorcycle shows. Honestly though, the ones here in Boston are pretty crap.

NYC is it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.

I cant wait!!! I test rode the base before I agree'd to anything, and it was a blast, even at 19 degrees haha.

Talus, if you see one, pleeease take some pics for me, lol.

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
Nice. I wish there was a show in or close to St. Louis. My show is the local Triumph/Ducati or bmw dealers. :icon_neutral:

Even the St. Louis auto show has pretty much died.
Yeah same here only Kansas City's auto show is still pretty damn good specially since you can usually get a coupon and get in pretty cheap.

Also welcome

·
Registered
288 Posts
There should be one at the NYC show. I'll snap some pics, maybe some with me sitting on it!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There should be one at the NYC show. I'll snap some pics, maybe some with me sitting on it!
Kinda interested in what the IP will look like. Wondering if it will be the same as the '10 SE, or if its going to be different.

And awesome guys, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
you S.O.B. :biggrinjester:

congrats and welcome. we need all kinds of pictures when she arrives. i think an arrival party is due for it as well. :cool2:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you S.O.B. :biggrinjester:

congrats and welcome. we need all kinds of pictures when she arrives. i think an arrival party is due for it as well. :cool2:
Thanks. Forsure!!

And I'm already planning the party! :rofl2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts