Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i have been looking around for a 675 i live on MCB 29 Palms but willing to travel to LA,SD,IE where ever in reasonable distance.

06 and up hoping to spend no more then $4400 more if a good deal is present.

Saw a nice one in SD but it sold fast found this one but seems funny

can anybody give advice?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/2209911574.html

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
lol "TechSpecs to ensure a good grip when making hard corners." At least you know the bike has never been actually cornered hard.
:biggrinjester:

keep your eyes out on the classifieds here, there are always bikes for sale on the california side.

good luck

·
Registered
752 Posts
Sorry to change the subject but... Are you sure you really want a D675 out in the middle of the desert? To be bluntly honesty the daytona is a fucking miserable bike to ride on big open flat surfaces. Most would agree.

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Hello,

i have been looking around for a 675 i live on MCB 29 Palms but willing to travel to LA,SD,IE where ever in reasonable distance.

06 and up hoping to spend no more then $4400 more if a good deal is present.

Saw a nice one in SD but it sold fast found this one but seems funny

can anybody give advice?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/2209911574.html
PM Handi and he can point you to a link to Dave Moss's 675 that he's selling.

However its more than what you're willing to pay, but I would make every effort to see if you can scrounge up to buy his.

lol "TechSpecs to ensure a good grip when making hard corners." At least you know the bike has never been actually cornered hard.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry to change the subject but... Are you sure you really want a D675 out in the middle of the desert? To be bluntly honesty the daytona is a fucking miserable bike to ride on big open flat surfaces. Most would agree.
Maybe if he sticks around here long enough he'll find out what gem of a "road" is close by to him

Course he's sure, he's only an hour away from Chuckwalla!
...and if he doesn't ride it he'll waste a 675s useful potential.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM Handi and he can point you to a link to Dave Moss's 675 that he's selling.

However its more than what you're willing to pay, but I would make every effort to see if you can scrounge up to buy his.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe if he sticks around here long enough he'll find out what gem of a "road" is close by to him

...and if he doesn't ride it he'll waste a 675s useful potential.
Yes i want one even thou I'm in the desert I'm from Escondido so i can go to Palomar.

also i will be going to be a Recruiter soon so i will be leaving this sand box soon

How much more?

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Yes i want one even thou I'm in the desert I'm from Escondido so i can go to Palomar.

also i will be going to be a Recruiter soon so i will be leaving this sand box soon

How much more?
Click the link and it should show you. IIRC he's asking $7K

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm still debating weather I should sell mine. I have an 09 Jet Black with about 3k miles I'm the original owner bought it at North County Yamaha. I've been wanting a street fighter or super moto...If the price is right I may consider selling you mine :whistle:
what type of price are you looking for? I owned a DRZ SM loved it BUT i could not keep up with my boy. (GSXR 750)

The TM Black dream is the best looking Super moto next to the Hypermotard (my dream bike)

·
Registered
255 Posts
If somehow you get led down the path of buying new. Goto Rocket Motorsports on Morena Blvd. All great guys down there, small family owned shop and were every accommodating to us military folk. They also have a full shop and I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to do pre-purchase inspections if you do find a bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts