Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta love it. Catching up on all the TV series' that I lost track of, minus commercials. :thumbup:

Working my way through Prison Break right now. :nod:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, Dexter is one of those you're lucky to get on DVD when they first come out. I've been watching Prison break, but the last season is only on DVD. Pisses me off.

·
Registered
712 Posts
yea there a good series. the last one the final break isnt really in line with the others. its like an hour and a half movie that doesnt really follow. dont know how to explain it. it was good none the less.

·
Banned
941 Posts
Yeah, Dexter is one of those you're lucky to get on DVD when they first come out. I've been watching Prison break, but the last season is only on DVD. Pisses me off.
back in 2002, i wanted to watch the sopranos via netflix dvds. i simply put the first few seasons in my queue and waited. i was a new customer and didn't really know how the system worked (assumed they would send them to me in order...i was wrong). i ended up watching them as i received them, but the story was very difficult to piece together. it was also annoying to watch a previous episode in the story arc when i see a character that i know dies later on (kinda ruins it).

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Ah, TV.

I remember TV. Don't know where you guys get the time to watch so much! I'd be lucky to watch an hour a week, and then it's just whatever I stumble across.

Favourites worth catching if you can;

Hairy Bikers Tour of Britain

Black Books

Green Wing

Black Books is one of my favourite things ever. Bernard Black is a hero of mine ... yet my wife says I remind her of him. Not entirely sure that's a compliment.

O.B

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
back in 2002, i wanted to watch the sopranos via netflix dvds. i simply put the first few seasons in my queue and waited. i was a new customer and didn't really know how the system worked (assumed they would send them to me in order...i was wrong). i ended up watching them as i received them, but the story was very difficult to piece together. it was also annoying to watch a previous episode in the story arc when i see a character that i know dies later on (kinda ruins it).
They have been pretty good to me, but it's one of those things you have to keep an eye on your queue, especially with the new release TV series' or they will just send the first one available. Been without TV service for about 5 years now and don't even miss it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.