Triumph 675 Forums banner

Need TuneEcu help in North Jersey

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  MetalExplorer38 
#1 ·
All I need is for someone to come and flash a map to my bike. I will pay you to do so I have the map I need to load. I bought 2 cables and have tried 3 different computers and still can not get my bike to read in tune ecu. I have tried everything with no luck. Can someone please help a fellow out.

#4 ·
using a fairly old laptop for mine, and it works fine... HMMMMM

give me a call if you still have my phone maybe I can help you out.

#5 ·
Where in NJ are you? I'm in Bucks County, PA, right across the bridge (a mile from the Newtown Exit).

If you can get down here I'll gladly do it for you............I also head to Hamilton twice a week so could meet somewhere quickly around there.

#8 ·
I am in Totowa I appreciate the offer but I booked an appointment for a dyno tune this Saturday from European Cycle Services in Middletown NY. The shop is only a hour away and actually dyno tune using tuneecu which isnt easy to find. I spoke to them very knowledgeable and I feel a lot safer riding the bike hard on a custom dyno tune rather than a off the shelf map.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.