Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody please help me?

I have purchased an Akrapovic slip-on for my 2011 Daytona 675. However, it only comes with the muffler and muffler clamp.

I am scrambling to find everything else:

1 Link pipe
1 Akrapovic muffler bracket
1 spring
1 Akrapovic metal clamp
4 M6 press on nuts
4 akrapovic m6x16 bolts
4 M6x25 bolts.

Am I screwed, or does anyone know where I can find this hardware?

·
Registered
248 Posts
since you know all the dimensions of the nuts/bolts....

www.mcmaster.com

Might be a bit more expensive, but at least you can get it all in one place rather than going to 4 different stores and wasting all sorts of gas.

·
Registered
72 Posts
http://store.58cycle.com/ is probably your best bet.

Akrapovic SPARE PART - Link pipe (L-T675SO3) ~ $257
Akrapovic SPARE PART - Fitting kit (P-HF479) ~ $40
Akrapovic SPARE PART - Muffler clamp (P-MCTAC3) ~ $145.

Sadly I ran into this issue too, I didn't know how the muffler clamps were suppose to look. I messaged the eBay seller asking if this would fit my 2008 675 and he replied that it would definitely fit. His pictures showed just the muffler and 2 carbon fiber clamps, but taking the sellers word, I bought the item. It wasn't until afterwards that I googled the exhaust and the parts and saw that I was practically missing 1/2 the kit. Of course the price reflected on that.

I just wish that the seller posted that the clamps aren't even for the bike, I messaged him again regarding the issue. If he refuses to work things out, I will try to dispute it with eBay.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I have most of it.

Let me get an inventory tomorrow and ill get back to you.

Shoot me your email

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the help and info guys.

After a little searching I found a working email for Akrapovic ([email protected]) and they have helped me source the parts I need through one of their distributors. I must say that I found their customer service very helpful.

I received my tracking number today so now I'm that much closer to finally installing.

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts