Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Langer charges up... aaand snakes. :laugh:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDd3KdzDWX4"]YouTube - National Crystal Meth Hallucination League episode One[/nomedia]

·
Banned
365 Posts
I frukkin hate amphetamines.
It kills you if you take it, and it kills you if you make it.
It's no secret some riders us this stuff to ride. It's fucked. totally fucked drug. If you could take it in any sensible long term moderated way (like opiates) I would not have a prob with it. It''s prolly the only drug who the conservatives who have never taken and see it is "pure evil" actually stumbled upon the real deal/truth of the matter.
/rant
Sry, close friend went fucking insane from it, and he is in a criminal Santarium

Alternate vanishing point ending "Man I cant use all that!", 5 mins from the end does a uey to go back for the bottle, falls asleep in the car off a cliff. No delievery

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
You can get crazy enough with no drugs, so I'm petitioning to prohibit life.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Going for the win and..... Boom :rofl2: :laugh:
yeh smoke ftw, not talking to u guy.

So your saying you DO inject meth into your eyeballs while fap'ing off with lvl 5 Thai hookers, whilst noobs like me post up Smoke. Is that how it is?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.