Triumph 675 Forums banner
521 - 540 of 570 Posts
Anyone near Queens NY?

Hey did you ever take your 675 to any dealers out in long island? Looking for a good dealer for some service.

Its on Jericho Turnpike and i have taken my bike there for service...the only thing i dont like is that it takes them a long time to get the job done...they are very busy unless you bring your bike in the winter...

What did you need done?

I've never used gold Coast, but I can confirm the busy part.I called them once and they told me 3 weeks before they could look at my bike.
Formula one in Oakdale is where I bought my bike, but they are no longer a triumph dealer.
was kinda frustrated until I found out Maximum motors ports in Riverhead is now a triumph dealer.
I've only heard good stuff about them from friends who bought bikes there in the past.
I'm in out in Suffolk if anyone rides out on the island.

I've never used gold Coast, but I can confirm the busy part.I called them once and they told me 3 weeks before they could look at my bike.
Formula one in Oakdale is where I bought my bike, but they are no longer a triumph dealer.
was kinda frustrated until I found out Maximum motors ports in Riverhead is now a triumph dealer.
I've only heard good stuff about them from friends who bought bikes there in the past.
I'm in out in Suffolk if anyone rides out on the island.
how far is riverhead from queens?

how far is riverhead from queens?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=directions+from+queens+to+riverhead+ny

I haven't actually had the pleasure of Gold Coast service. I made an appointment with them for my ABS recall in Nov. I was to wait until the module came in. I'm still waiting.....with no call backs..... I've called them twice, no one knows anything.

That said, Gary from Rockwell Cycles used to work there and he said they're solid techs.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=directions+from+queens+to+riverhead+ny

I haven't actually had the pleasure of Gold Coast service. I made an appointment with them for my ABS recall in Nov. I was to wait until the module came in. I'm still waiting.....with no call backs..... I've called them twice, no one knows anything.

That said, Gary from Rockwell Cycles used to work there and he said they're solid techs.
Yea.. I had to call them twice for my appointment as well.. and even when I came in for my appointment, they didn't seem to know who/why I was there lol but good to know that they're alright.

Oh jeez. I need to get the RR and a relay changed out due to recalls. Hopefully bringing in a fully tracked out bike won't make them deny me service.

Any of you guys hit njmp or NY safety track? Looking for some track buddies.

You think I can get away with using my track bike. I have a detachable led brake light I can throw on for street use but of course no headlights. Hmm

521 - 540 of 570 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.