Bill
I am so disapointed that its not a new bike!!:nothappy:

Congrats on the new ride, its looking good :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
WHAT!?!
Wheres the mudd its a beep beep jeep jeep come on man

need pics of it mudded with chick in bikinis!!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys! My dad always had Jeeps when I was growing up but this is MY first Jeep. Wish we had places in South Ga. to do some climbing like out west...would be a blast!

What, you didn't want the "Black Ops" edition? :rofl:
My son is still mad I didn't get teh Black Ops's edition! They had on on the lot...but this one had the lift and wheels and tires. Now if the Black Op's had the optional Gun turret....oh Yeah baby!:whistle:

Bill
I am so disapointed that its not a new bike!!:nothappy:
Gangsta son!
When I read the title I thought maybe, just maybe there would be another trackday for us in the future. I guess not..

Congrats!
I know I know...Bike still in the future. Don't give up on me yet guys! Besides, I can't always let Tony THINK he's faster than me! :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Nice, but it's a shame you are only going to drive it in the suburbs... A toy like that needs some rough places to roam...

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I know I know...Bike still in the future. Don't give up on me yet guys! Besides, I can't always let Tony THINK he's faster than me! :biggrinjester:
Well, now I actually am cuz you dont have a bike! haha.
Don't worry, I can wait till you get the next bike. The longer the wait, the sweeter it'll be the next time I show the way 'round Road Atl.

Nice, but it's a shame you are only going to drive it in the suburbs... A toy like that needs some rough places to roam...
That's what she said? :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
You're right Jeff! Not going to argue that point. You have nay good places up in In.? Road Trip! Or maybe you guys need a Vehicle spotter for your trip up thru Alaska???:whistle:
Yes, yes we do... There's a place called Badlands and another called Interlake.

I do like the idea of a support vehicle on the Alaska trip...:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Agreed - 30 days, Summer of 2012 is he current plan...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.