Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today i spent sometime puting a few bits on the bike so i could get some pics... But it was dark and throwing it down with rain....
So here u go.... Extended Chain Guard.. Seat Panels.. Finishing Kit.. Headlight Bowls Rad Cowls fitted and will take pics tomorrow.. Hopefully it will be dry tomorrow..

So here u go, remember it was pitch black and not very good light, so the carbon wont look its best.. Better pictures to follow..

Here is the lounge with parts just in..

Head light bowl Covers.

Hugger

Seat Panels

Extended Chain Guard

Wot u think???
Dodge

·
Banned
941 Posts
loooks sweet and the pics look fine (even in the dark). a little too much carbon fiber for my taste, but to each his own!

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
loooks sweet and the pics look fine (even in the dark). a little too much carbon fiber for my taste, but to each his own!
Yep i agree... One day i look and think toooo much Carbon.. The next day i think it needs more... But now it need finishing... I have the tank and other parts being done..

Frame covers and swinarm covers to go on next...
More pics to come !!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Are those actually new headlight bowls, or does the carbon just fit over the chrome? Looks really good - you know you will have to do the wheels, right? :nod:

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are those actually new headlight bowls, or does the carbon just fit over the chrome? Looks really good - you know you will have to do the wheels, right? :nod:
The first ones to come in are the covers, they fitted straight over my bowls.. a perfect fit... the others coming in this week/next are the complete bowls..

I'm going to use the covers on my bike, if i want to loose weight, a diet for me it is !!

I'm in the process of buying BST wheels.. but cant find one place that will give a discount... Contacted Dymag and they will have carbon wheels within a month... so might wait...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Holy Hell! That's a lot of CF! DieselDan will be proud. I do like the headlight bowls though. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Holy Hell! That's a lot of CF! DieselDan will be proud. I do like the headlight bowls though. :thumbup:
I agree... If i forget i have a CF fetish... I used to think the sprocket cover just on its own . made the 675 look smart..

But since seing the headlight bowl covers and the repalcement bowls... I do think its them..

I hate the silver on my bike, and sicne day one wanted it all gone....

I know some like it, so fit as little CF as u like.....

·
Banned
941 Posts
I noticed that the headlight bowls get really hot. Do you think there will be any long term damage to the carbon fiber cover?

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
389 Posts
Is that an extended rear hugger????

If so, who makes it?!!?!? I WANT!!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It fits on the Daytona as well, but be warned, if you have a competition werks fender kit, it takes some modifying of the spacers to work with that hugger because of the hump that is in the middle....

She's lookin perty :thumbup:
Thanks , question.. Y is this one different to others with the werks? Or is it the same for all?? do u have pics for werks with hugger? Must be close to eath other i'm guessing?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts