Triumph675.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2013 Daytona 675 with 9,000 miles on it. This bumped my garage back up to 3 bikes. It will be shared between my GF and I, with my main focus as using it as a track bike starting this summer. I've only owned Kawasaki's, but always had a strong interest in the Daytona's. Previous owner painted the wheels and frame red, which I'm not quite a fan of but it does match my main bike (Kawi Z900).

I've got a few things to fix on this one and will probably chime in around the forum if I run into issues.
Any suggestions for suspension settings for a 175lb rider?

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just picked up a 2013 Daytona 675 with 9,000 miles on it. This bumped my garage back up to 3 bikes. It will be shared between my GF and I, with my main focus as using it as a track bike starting this summer. I've only owned Kawasaki's, but always had a strong interest in the Daytona's. Previous owner painted the wheels and frame red, which I'm not quite a fan of but it does match my main bike (Kawi Z900).

I've got a few things to fix on this one and will probably chime in around the forum if I run into issues.
Any suggestions for suspension settings for a 175lb rider?
Congrats on the new ride!! Very nice! I just added a Daytona as my 3rd bike as well. I see you have a Z900 what is the other bike? I own a 07 gsxr 750-track, 12 zx6r and 13 675r street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I have 2019 Z900 and a 2012 Vulcan 900 (pics below). I'm a fan of all different riding styles so I enjoy having different options. Now have the quick daily commuter, the sport bike, and the cruiser. Me and my GF both ride so we kind of share them all. It's cool having different engine platforms too, that's part of what really interested me about the Daytona, that sweet triple engine!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new ride!! Very nice! I just added a Daytona as my 3rd bike as well. I see you have a Z900 what is the other bike? I own a 07 gsxr 750-track, 12 zx6r and 13 675r street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice! GSXR 750 or a ZX6R were actually the other 2 I was considering buying as a 3rd, before deciding on the Daytona.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts