Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys here are a couple pictures of my graphite 2007 daytona 675. My girlfriend got me some protons for Christmas and I made my own fender eliminator with some led signals about a month ago and wanted to post a few pictures.

I used some smoke spray paint on both my proton and my rear signals. I only used about 2 coats on the protons but used about 5 on the rears for a much darker look. Ivery happy with how it came out and i think the protons go very well with the graphite slitly smoked. Let me know whAt you guys think.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The previous owner of the bike powder coated the rearsets, passenger pegs, bar ends, levers, shift linkage, frame slider piece, and painted all the engine covers black, all bolts as well as the swing arm linkage. I really love how it looks i think the black looks very sharp on this bike. I appreciate the response i was feeling a little bummed noone made any comments. haha :verysad:

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Looks good! A little worried about blacking out the rear turn signals which already have piss poor lighting to begin with.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea they look very black in the picture but they are not totally blacked out. Im hoping i wont have a problem with them but time will tell. They are LED and seem to be pretty bright. Not quite is bright as the Protons (those things are blinding!) Ill have to have a friend drive behind me during the day to see how visible they are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.