Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this 06 675 in March 2010 with 2500ml on it the original color was red before the original owner painted black but the paint job was't really up to my standards so this winter I started to rip it apart and start over...from all new wiring harness, power commander, K&N filter, puig darksmoked DB, Hyperpro active steering stabilizer, black vortex cats rear spocket w/a EK black 525 x-ring chain (47T and front 15T), pazzo levers, jardine slip-on, front EVO race rotors w/EBC racing pads, 1050 throttle tube, new perelli supercorsa, blue LED lights, custom mesh work, carben fiber sliders, front wheel sliders, carben fiber rear hugger, tri gel seats, 8000K HID lights, blue powder coated sub-frame and wheels w/metal flake clear coat, all new black paint w/blue pearl (can't see it in the pic's but in the sun looks great..I think), lil bit of air brushing with the brit flag and blue around the Triumph decals... to much more to list and I'm about 85% done still have lil
lef
t to do jus
t wanted to
javascript:gotoSlideShow('http://ww...ureID=125438827028/a=5148768028_5148768028/')
get some feedback....if anyone wants the decals I have some for sale on ebay or just PM me. There's more pic's in my profile if your interested...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kinda..just wanted some input on what I did sofar and any suggestions on some add-ons..like front forks or...

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
I'm liking the color scheme. To answer your question, no, I don't think it needs any more performance mods. If you want to do lots of track riding, get some track plastics, but the suspension is probably fine for most street riding out there.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
what font is that you've used? I'm toying with some ideas for my new paint scheme and wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like in the design, and what colour options can you do the decals in?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not sure of the font I had my guy that does my ads for my business design them from scatch with his software so I can pretty much get any color I have some now on ebay for sale and I think some people from here bought some already.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
cheers for the PM, just responded. BTW, forgot to say how awesome your bike looks. I've got a very similar idea using the aussie flag.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Definitely a unique 06. Good job with the blue and the font.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love blue/black colour schemes and think it looks great, not much more you could do imo. If your looking for something to do then black engine cases maybe? Some nice rearsets?

The font looks like the one for the new Daytona 675R, which I like on the Daytona.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I guess we can't joke about turbos, now, so I'll just uggest a NOS bottle and cutting the frame ^^

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanx!!!
looks way better in the sun with the pearl and flakes in the rims/sub frame..Doing the covers satin black and the rear sets next winter...some more air brushing to the flag also...need to leave me something to do next winter..we only got like 4.5ft of snow so far this winter and still have a month or so to go...It FN blows all I want to do Is ride, might have to take a trip down south soon!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are the same font I had them custom made (payed a pretty pennie tho) as soon as I saw them last year in a mag and had to have them... had them made from scratch by my guy that does my signs for my business..I sold some to someone on here a few weeks ago and still have some for sale on ebay or PM me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts