Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I think that this is just a gimic to sell off left over 312's. No where in the article does it say they are going to stop producing the current gen F4's.

·
Registered
286 Posts
still a very good looking bike. But definitely aged and ready to be replaced. Unfortunately as great as this model is I feel like it'll never hold Ducati 916 status simply because it was around too long (ala Brett Favre) lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Regardless if it's the end of the f4. That bike is gorgeous and an amazing machine, wish i had the kind of cash laying around to buy one!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Its just the last version of the 312 1078. The new version of the bike only has a 998CC engine but is still the F4. Most of the bike is completely new even though it looks almost the same. Why mess with a timeless design.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Am more excited about the F3. The F4 is its older and uglier sister. :raspberry:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Its just the last version of the 312 1078. The new version of the bike only has a 998CC engine but is still the F4. Most of the bike is completely new even though it looks almost the same. Why mess with a timeless design.
I would so rock that! The only thing I am not really liking is that exhaust shied by the rear foot pegs! That and it would match the color of my truck! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts