Triumph 675 Forums banner

Moving up to expert

10K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  Ditch Doctor 
#1 ·
Just found out that I got bumped up to expert in the CCS racing series. One of the few 675s out their this year.

#7 ·
Thanks all.

I am on 09 and next year will be campaigning an R6 and will keep the 675 as B bike - full refreshed (motor, suspension, etc) of course.

I know, it's going to be much more challenging, but probably a lot safer. Especially off the starting grid.

Will be doing the entire CSS Alantic and Mid Atlantic rounds next year staring with CMP in April. If all goes well I am going to do the AMA round at NJMP in September. My current times are fast to enough to qualify for supersport.

TS

#10 ·
Thanks all.

I am on 09 and next year will be campaigning an R6 and will keep the 675 as B bike - full refreshed (motor, suspension, etc) of course.

I know, it's going to be much more challenging, but probably a lot safer. Especially off the starting grid.

Will be doing the entire CSS Alantic and Mid Atlantic rounds next year staring with CMP in April. If all goes well I am going to do the AMA round at NJMP in September. My current times are fast to enough to qualify for supersport.

TS
Congrats!! I just finished my second season with the MRA in Colorado. I finished this year high enough in the points in two different classes to be moved up to expert which I'm excited about... however, next year I'll only be doing a couple rounds out here in CO before I move to Virgina Beach where I hope to race with CCS.

So... I guess my question/concern is that I'll be coming in with an expert license and I assume I'll be able to get a CCS expert license but I'm concerned I might not be up to snuff with the CCS experts as it's hard to compare talent levels between two different clubs.

Would you recommend starting mid-season with CCS as an expert or "sand-bagging" it as a novice with CCS? What is required for Novices to make the jump to Expert in CCS?

-Brian

#14 ·
stolen from the wera beeb- credit wheel bearing.

:smilielol5:

I will never forget the first week after I got my bump letter. I was on the couch, watching TV while I opened up that days mail. After I had gotten the notice, I got up to grab a snack. I felt it was harder to get off the couch. Turns out, my cock had grown 9" (Now 9.2" in total length, it was bigger before, but the yellow plates shrunk it when I started racing)

I proceeded to turn to my wife and tell her "Woman, head upstairs, it's time to get your dose of Vitamin D." We ****ed like two teens on crystal meth, and she couldn't walk normal for 3 weeks.

The next day I was driving to work, slinging my new white-plate wang around doing the helicopter. I was obviously not paying attention to my speed, and a female police officer pulled me over for doing 65 in a 30. When she asked for my license and registration, I simply gave her my new WERA expert license. No proof of registration or insurance was needed. She got so wet just from looking at my new license, I got out of the car, pulled down her pants, and screwed her brains out on the trunk lid of the police cruiser - for all passer bys to see. After giving her the sex of her life, I let her off with a warning for delaying me to work.

Boss *****ed at me because I came in late and was cussing up a storm. Not in a mood to take any shit, I pulled out my expert license again and asked him "Do you know who the **** I am?!" When he asked "What the **** is WERA, you retard?!" I flung the license at him like a ninja star. It slit his jugular and he bled out right there on the floor. Time clock that, *****.

Deciding I had nothing more to prove at work, I decided to head home. This time I purposely did 65 through the same area where I got pulled over earlier in the day. She was still there, running radar, and I blew her a kiss as I sped on by.

I had to pick up some groceries for the weekend, so after I gathered my items, the check out lady asked her how I was going to pay for all of the food. Yet again, I handed over my WERA Expert license. She told me it wasn't a valid method of payment. So I merely unzipped my pants and slung my man meat on the counter top. You would think a 60 year old woman would have seen a meat stick at least once in her life, but she proceeded to faint. I saw no need to take any more action, so I took my buggy full of groceries and left.

Fast forward a few months, and I go to my first race weekend as a sex-pert. My whip out my expert license, like a ****ing boss I might add, and register for the races. The registration ladies were less than impressed with my license - it appears as if some gypsies have casted a spell on them or something to make them immune to expert licenses.

In my very first expert race, I proceeded to come in dead last.

The end.

#17 ·
Congrats Tony!

stolen from the wera beeb- credit wheel bearing.

:smilielol5:

I will never forget the first week after I got my bump letter. I was on the couch, watching TV while I opened up that days mail. After I had gotten the notice, I got up to grab a snack. I felt it was harder to get off the couch. Turns out, my cock had grown 9" (Now 9.2" in total length, it was bigger before, but the yellow plates shrunk it when I started racing)

I proceeded to turn to my wife and tell her "Woman, head upstairs, it's time to get your dose of Vitamin D." We ****ed like two teens on crystal meth, and she couldn't walk normal for 3 weeks.

The next day I was driving to work, slinging my new white-plate wang around doing the helicopter. I was obviously not paying attention to my speed, and a female police officer pulled me over for doing 65 in a 30. When she asked for my license and registration, I simply gave her my new WERA expert license. No proof of registration or insurance was needed. She got so wet just from looking at my new license, I got out of the car, pulled down her pants, and screwed her brains out on the trunk lid of the police cruiser - for all passer bys to see. After giving her the sex of her life, I let her off with a warning for delaying me to work.

Boss *****ed at me because I came in late and was cussing up a storm. Not in a mood to take any shit, I pulled out my expert license again and asked him "Do you know who the **** I am?!" When he asked "What the **** is WERA, you retard?!" I flung the license at him like a ninja star. It slit his jugular and he bled out right there on the floor. Time clock that, *****.

Deciding I had nothing more to prove at work, I decided to head home. This time I purposely did 65 through the same area where I got pulled over earlier in the day. She was still there, running radar, and I blew her a kiss as I sped on by.

I had to pick up some groceries for the weekend, so after I gathered my items, the check out lady asked her how I was going to pay for all of the food. Yet again, I handed over my WERA Expert license. She told me it wasn't a valid method of payment. So I merely unzipped my pants and slung my man meat on the counter top. You would think a 60 year old woman would have seen a meat stick at least once in her life, but she proceeded to faint. I saw no need to take any more action, so I took my buggy full of groceries and left.

Fast forward a few months, and I go to my first race weekend as a sex-pert. My whip out my expert license, like a ****ing boss I might add, and register for the races. The registration ladies were less than impressed with my license - it appears as if some gypsies have casted a spell on them or something to make them immune to expert licenses.

In my very first expert race, I proceeded to come in dead last.

The end.
LMAO! Amen to that!! :smilielol5:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.