Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Maybe next month i am moving to Australia!Adelaide.....Can anyone tell me the prices of Daytona??For both 675 and 675R
Next month, eh? Hope you like it hot! I'm in Adelaide.

I'll have to talk to the local dealership and get prices on the bikes for you. Unfortunately the local dealership ... isn't a very good dealership ...

O.B

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next month, eh? Hope you like it hot! I'm in Adelaide.

I'll have to talk to the local dealership and get prices on the bikes for you. Unfortunately the local dealership ... isn't a very good dealership ...

O.B
I know that has over 44 C!!!.....Dont worry about the bad dealership,i'm used from here!!:laugh::laugh:
I live at Netly.I think the deareship is very close to me!

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
I know that has over 44 C!!!.....Dont worry about the bad dealership,i'm used from here!!:laugh::laugh:
I live at Netly.I think the deareship is very close to me!
Yeah, Netley is just down the road from the city centre and the dealership.

I haven't been to the dealership in a long time ... I may have to call in later this week for a look around ...

O.B

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Send me a message when you get here.

I hardly do any road riding any more - mostly track. But I can point you towards some good rides in the Mount Lofty Ranges and beyond. There are some amazing roads here.

Also some members of this forum who are Adelaide locals ... you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone to ride with.

O.B

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bik...=true&__Nne=15&SearchAction=N&seot=1&__N=1432

brand new 675 = $14800

http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bik...=true&__Nne=15&SearchAction=N&seot=1&__N=1432

brand new 675R = $17500

Those prices are from a dealer interstate but you will be able to get the same prices through Peter Stevens Adelaide. Try not to take it back there for service/anything. They aren't much good for anything other than picking up your new bike and trying on riding gear before you buy it for half the price online.

Let us know when you get into Radelaide and want to go for a ride. :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bikes/bnbis/details.aspx?Cr=4&R=8175487&keywords=&trecs=72&__sid=12E0634FC84A&__Ns=p_IsPoa_Int32|0||p_Odometer_Single|0||p_PriceSort_Decimal|1&__Qpb=true&__Nne=15&SearchAction=N&seot=1&__N=1432

brand new 675 = $14800

http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bikes/bnbis/details.aspx?Cr=0&R=9909669&keywords=&trecs=72&__sid=12E0634FC84A&__Ns=p_IsPoa_Int32|0||p_Odometer_Single|0||p_PriceSort_Decimal|1&__Qpb=true&__Nne=15&SearchAction=N&seot=1&__N=1432

brand new 675R = $17500

Those prices are from a dealer interstate but you will be able to get the same prices through Peter Stevens Adelaide. Try not to take it back there for service/anything. They aren't much good for anything other than picking up your new bike and trying on riding gear before you buy it for half the price online.

Let us know when you get into Radelaide and want to go for a ride. :coolgleamA:
Thats the correct link!!!I'm going for the blue!!!Ty very much!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Send me a message when you get here.

I hardly do any road riding any more - mostly track. But I can point you towards some good rides in the Mount Lofty Ranges and beyond. There are some amazing roads here.

Also some members of this forum who are Adelaide locals ... you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone to ride with.

O.B
i want to spend more time on the track!Thats the reason i'm going for a Daytona and not moved my ST there....We have track on Adelaide???

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
i want to spend more time on the track!Thats the reason i'm going for a Daytona and not moved my ST there....We have track on Adelaide???
Well, yes.

Mallala - http://www.mallala.com/321go/

It's not a great track, but it's a track, and it's only 30 - 40 minutes from Adelaide.

There are rumours of another track maybe getting started at Tailem Bend, about an hour or so out of town, but for now the realistic option is Mallala.

We have a lot of fun there, and track days are pretty regular.

There is one other track at Mount Gambier, but it's a 5-6 hour drive from Adelaide, so not as good an option.

O.B

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Why would you move to Australia? Don't you know that's where England sent all their convicts? :laugh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love how Americans forget there own history sometimes. Like Europe didn't empty there prisons and dump them in the US.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I love how Americans forget there own history sometimes. Like Europe didn't empty there prisons and dump them in the US.
I don't know what you are talking about.... :laugh:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well, yes.

Mallala - http://www.mallala.com/321go/

It's not a great track, but it's a track, and it's only 30 - 40 minutes from Adelaide.

There are rumours of another track maybe getting started at Tailem Bend, about an hour or so out of town, but for now the realistic option is Mallala.

We have a lot of fun there, and track days are pretty regular.

There is one other track at Mount Gambier, but it's a 5-6 hour drive from Adelaide, so not as good an option.

O.B
This ISN'T a good track?????xaxaxaxaxa,you joking!!!Come and see ours!!

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Why would you move to Australia? Don't you know that's where England sent all their convicts? :laugh:
Dub -

He's moving to Australia because;

1) Greece is flat broke

2) qweesy's 100,000 doom posts have put everyone off going to America, ever.

3) The weather

4) The weather

5) The weather.

O.B

·
Registered
601 Posts
Dub -
He's moving to Australia because;
1) Greece is flat broke
2) qweesy's 100,000 doom posts have put everyone off going to America, ever.
3) The weather
4) The weather
5) The weather.
I'm not too sure that we should skite about the weather given the events of the last few weeks.

...but, having lived in Greece myself, briefly, I'm quite happy living here in Oz, thank you very much.

regards,CrazyCam

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
I'm not too sure that we should skite about the weather given the events of the last few weeks.

...but, having lived in Greece myself, briefly, I'm quite happy living here in Oz, thank you very much.

regards,CrazyCam
Despite QLD copping floods, cyclones and plagues of locusts, some flooding downstream and now fires in WA, we're still doing okay here in S.A.

(Cue massive rollout of natural disasters immediately following this post)

So as long as you can handle tar-melting spells of 45 degrees now and then and the occasional nippy edge to winter, I reckon our weather in S.A - and Oz generally - still beats most other countries hands down.

O.B

1 - 20 of 85 Posts