Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
My bro's got a Guzzi, doesn't use it much these days.

They should really stop living in the past like HD does.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, gettin' some resistance on this one :laugh: I like it, though I can't say I care for any other bike in Guzzi's line other than the Stelvio Adventure bike.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Sorry, But Guzzi's are great bikes. They are not racers... but don't tell Dr John that. You can't break them.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that bike will still be running when your Triumph will have been scrapped and sent to china to be made into the next supersport fad.

Guzzi's are extremely durable.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, But Guzzi's are great bikes. They are not racers... but don't tell Dr John that. You can't break them.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that bike will still be running when your Triumph will have been scrapped and sent to china to be made into the next supersport fad.

Finally, someone with taste. :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
11,901 Posts
Sorry, But Guzzi's are great bikes. They are not racers... but don't tell Dr John that. You can't break them........
Someone should tell their cheap Italian electrics about this unbreakable reputation. I can't tell you how many I've seen and heard about that have fried electrics from cheap under gauged wires and poor routing.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts

You mean that years and years from now that bike will still be around ... looking that awful, handling that badly and going that slowly?

O.B

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Someone should tell their cheap Italian electrics about this unbreakable reputation. I can't tell you how many I've seen and heard about that have fried electrics from cheap under gauged wires and poor routing.
I guess you're right. Triumphs don't have a high frequency of electrical issues either do they. :thinking:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I don't care for most of the Guzzi's, but there is something about the Griso. At first glance at the dealer, I thought it was fugly, but the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me. I was close to buying one.

Though I also own a V-Rod, so we all know how bad my tastes are. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't care for most of the Guzzi's, but there is something about the Griso. At first glance at the dealer, I thought it was fugly, but the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me. I was close to buying one.

Though I also own a V-Rod, so we all know how bad my tastes are. :laugh:
:blech2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.