Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a joke.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/seiu-locals-including-chicago-chapter-wa

(CNSNews.com) - Three local chapters of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), whose political action committee spent $27 million supporting Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election, have received temporary waivers from a provision in the Obamacare law.
The three SEIU chapters include the Local 25 in Obama's hometown of Chicago.
The waivers allow health insurance plans to limit how much they will spend on a policy holder's medical coverage for a given year. Under the new health care law, however, such annual limits are phased out by the year 2014. (Under HHS regulations, annual limits can be no less than $750,000 for 2011, no less than $1.25 million in 2012 and no less than $2 million in 2013.)
So far, the Obama administration has issued waivers to 222 entities, including businesses, unions and charitable organizations. Of that total, 45 were labor organizations.
---snip---

·
Banned
365 Posts
I wonder he will go bald, and their will be a big ol red birthmark up there. Thats how much he is screwing up your country (no offense)

I think he was made in a factory but so this wont apply.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts

·
Banned
365 Posts
yeh sorta...and your Medical does suck at home and abrad, but..
It wasn't a communist thing, it was more a; in terms of Politcal leaders at the helms of sinking ships, I would word associate Obama with Mikael Gorbachev (the birth mark reference can be purple instead if you like)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
its a good thing you get your news from an (unbiased) right wing conservative news site. i'm certain they don't have some sort of political agenda... :whistle:

now if you'll excuse me, i am gonna go get some (unbiased) news from Bill Maher. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
its a good thing you get your news from an (unbiased) right wing conservative news site. i'm certain they don't have some sort of political agenda... :whistle:

now if you'll excuse me, i am gonna go get some (unbiased) news from Bill Maher. :biggrinjester:
:rolleyes:

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

no more political agenda than the asshats running the show.

straight from the .gov website....over 700 waivers now :thumbdown::thumbdown:
If this shit is so great, why are so many being granted exemption :whistle:

http://www.hhs.gov/ociio/regulations/approved_applications_for_waiver.html

·
Banned
365 Posts
2. undefined

A word in the urban dictionary that is lacking definition.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Then why are you reluctant to pay said lunch ? :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Watch this if you don't understand why Obamacare SUX!!!!! Obamacare does nothing to reform the currect problems in our healthcare and only perpetuates it by offering services to illegals at the american taxpayers expense.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op0Kv9KyiEU"]YouTube - Healthcare for Illegals in Florida[/nomedia]

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
What part about "every bucket the US government steps in turns to shit" do you not understand?
Oh, because the insurance guys are known philanthropists who have driven down the cost of medical insurance with blinding speed :whistle:

On a side note, it has been proved that immigrants, legal or not, contribute more than they take, via VATs etc. What's more, you might want the guy spitting in your hamburger to be in good health instead of carrying TB :biggrinjester:

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh, because the insurance guys are known philanthropists who have driven down the cost of medical insurance with blinding speed :whistle:
you didn't respond to what I said, only brought up something which I have responded to several times previously: the fact that there is very little competition due to regulations which prohibit the selling of health insurance across state lines......legislation which was instituted by the US
government.

And please feel free to explain why the US government medicare program has the highest denial rate...even more than the "evil" insurance companies :whistle:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts