Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF I haven't played in a few months and went to play today and its been hacked. Super jumps infinite ammo, god mode, aim bots, etc. I tried 5 games, 4 out of 5 were hacked. Whats the point of playing if all you do is cheat. :angry::rant:

·
Registered
509 Posts
yea i got on the other day and was like WTF is going on, i really dont understand the point

·
Registered
146 Posts
Oh shit, that does suck! Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
I recently got my PS3 and only have a small handful of games, the two "war" games I have is Black Ops (I don't see what all the hype is for the online mode) but the game itself is pretty good and has awesome graphics, and I have Battlefield Bad Company 2, the game is awesome and the online game just kicks ass!! I'm only at rank level 16 out of 50 and and I'd be pissed if it got hacked cause it takes a lot of work and it's also rewarding making your rank. So I feel your pain!!

If you guys ever play Bad Company 2 gimme a shout, my screen name is: s64fman hop on and we'll paste some bad guys :coolgleamA:

·
Banned
941 Posts
WTF I haven't played in a few months and went to play today and its been hacked. Super jumps infinite ammo, god mode, aim bots, etc. I tried 5 games, 4 out of 5 were hacked. Whats the point of playing if all you do is cheat. :angry::rant:
Are you playing on console (Xbox/PS3) or on a PC?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PS3. I never liked playing pc games because they would get hacked all the time. So I was pretty shocked when at the select class screen I could see someone making changes, and when the game started seeing people jump over buildings, jump onto the high bridges. On one map, a guy threw a knife from the other side of the map and took out three of us.

·
Banned
941 Posts
PS3. I never liked playing pc games because they would get hacked all the time. So I was pretty shocked when at the select class screen I could see someone making changes, and when the game started seeing people jump over buildings, jump onto the high bridges. On one map, a guy threw a knife from the other side of the map and took out three of us.
i agree that hacking destroys the game. i think developers should make separate servers for hackers where they can hack as much as they wish with other hackers. then they can leave the people who want to play the game as it was meant to be played.

·
Registered
665 Posts
MW2 was absolute shit!...i traded that game after one month...

Black Ops is hella fun and the new map pack comes out in a couple of days..cant wait..

·
Registered
257 Posts
I don't understand what enjoyment people get out of cheating anyway? I play FIFA on XBOX live and I'd say 6 or 7 out of 10 people will turn the game off (if they're losing) before the game finishes. I don't get it, there are no prizes to be won in online play so who cares if you lose. Same goes for hacking, I don't get it.....what's the point?

·
Registered
665 Posts
I don't understand what enjoyment people get out of cheating anyway? I play FIFA on XBOX live and I'd say 6 or 7 out of 10 people will turn the game off (if they're losing) before the game finishes. I don't get it, there are no prizes to be won in online play so who cares if you lose. Same goes for hacking, I don't get it.....what's the point?
yeah i used to play FIFA 11 online as well..now i just stick to playing FIFA with just people from my friends list..they arent quiters..even if im losing 10-0 i dont quit

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MW2 was absolute shit!...i traded that game after one month...

Black Ops is hella fun and the new map pack comes out in a couple of days..cant wait..
One of my buddies said do you want to get black ops? I was no its a step back Vietnam era. That and fuck activision.:biggrinjester:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts