Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One more slow poke from the great white north! I enjoy long sweeping corners, the smell of a triple in the morning and the way my ride tells me I could have gone faster through that last corner.

Can't wait to start learning from the wealth of information presented here. Thanks Y'all!

·
Banned
365 Posts
Welcome slow poke
if your not draggin your helmet on the asphalt by the end of the month u might be asked to leave
;P
welcome :thumbup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
All ways good to welcome another triple to the great frozen state of Minnesota. Maybe I will see you on the roads sometime. Just curious what part of the state your from?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All ways good to welcome another triple to the great frozen state of Minnesota. Maybe I will see you on the roads sometime. Just curious what part of the state your from?
North central. Where the roads are flat, straight and broken from the winter. Nice!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well get ready to adjust that suspension a bit for the great MN roads at least until the salt heave goes away. Sorry bout those straight flat roads but at least you will be able to give it some WOT. Guess I got lucky with a few local highways with some hills and twist and turns.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya, WFO doesn't do it for me any more. That's why I now have a willing truck and an enclosed trailer to make trips down south a few times a year. Throw in a few track days per year and I'm ok looking like a circus freak wearing full leathers doing the speed limit in town.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ya, WFO doesn't do it for me any more. That's why I now have a willing truck and an enclosed trailer to make trips down south a few times a year. Throw in a few track days per year and I'm ok looking like a circus freak wearing full leathers doing the speed limit in town.
Well better to be safe then sorry. Well if you have your bike down in the cities make sure and make a stop at Bob's Java Hut in Minneapolis. Its kind of a Triumph hang out along with all sorts of other bikes.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Glad to see there are some other minnesotan's here! I am from minneapolis area but currently go to school down in texas, so you won't be seeing my 675 until summer. enjoy the winter ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
i'm originally from north dakota so i feel your arctic pain! welcome to the forum, also i love your screen name, that movie's my second favorite of ALL TIME haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts