Triumph 675 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I am so Envious of some of the shows you guys have had the chance to see!
EPIC! :notworthy:

Triuvium, KSE, Slipknot, and maybe not metal metal, but still a band worthy of mentioning as far as technicality and amazing live shows.
ALTERBRIDGE!
TREMONTI ( when Myles was touring with slash, Tremonti did a solo project, self titled Tremonti. Got to see them in a tiny venue in Atlanta, after the show he met with everyone that was at the show.... maybe 80 of us, and then my dad and i waited around. Ended up hanging with the band for awhile.. So down to earth and Badass!)

Got to see Trivium open with In Waves!
only thing that makes that song better than seeing it live is listening at 130mph!

Good thread, glad im not the only one out there that can't live without music!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I remember seeing Pantera with White Zombie in '94. AWESOME! Dimebag was a stud.
Sepultura's albums Arise and Chaos AD are still a couple of the best ever written. Anyone else remember Nailbomb?

A couple of the regulars through the stereo
Meshuggah
Tool
Slayer
Sepultura
APC
Kvelertak
Zombie (White&Rob)
Nailbomb
Primus
Cannibal Corpse
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Alice In Chains
Motorhead
Mastodon

My six year old has turned into a metal fan and it drives his mum nuts, which makes it even sweeter.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Got to see Trivium open with In Waves!
only thing that makes that song better than seeing it live is listening at 130mph!

Good thread, glad im not the only one out there that can't live without music!
Trivium is pretty damn good. Killswitch Engage rips!

·
Registered
435 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I saw Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Slayer, Korn, Megadeath, Black Label Society and Hellyeah at Rock USA in Oshkosh, WI last year.

Recently I just saw American Head Charge, Combichrist, Filter and Coal Chamber which was an amazing show. Still nto sure why Filter was playing with these other bands, but the others ripped hard!!!

I have also had the chance to see Rammstein (one of my all time favorite and have been listening to them since the beginning) twice in New York and in Chicago.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have also had the chance to see Rammstein (one of my all time favorite and have been listening to them since the beginning) twice in New York and in Chicago.
I never gave Rammstein a chance for years, then slowly I started liking a few songs... now I can't stop listening. My spotify has been on them for weeks... its like a damn mission, I have to look up what they are saying and the meanings of the songs.

If and when they come back to the states I'll be there in the pit.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
This short video is pretty cool. :grin:

Metal Head baby:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Spent about $90 bucks on new CDs. (Yeah...I still buy 'em)
The latest Sebastian Bach CD actually rips. I didn't wanna like his stuff outside of Skid Row. But this one is put together well and he had some great guest artists perform on it.
:headbang:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Went to Red Rocks over the weekend to see Deftones and Incubus. Phenomenal venue and awesome performance by both bands! If you've never been, I HIGHly encourage it. Definitely a bucket list item if you're into live music.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Went to Red Rocks over the weekend to see Deftones and Incubus. Phenomenal venue and awesome performance by both bands! If you've never been, I HIGHly encourage it. Definitely a bucket list item if you're into live music.
Nice! I've been to Colorado many times. Always wanted to check out the amphitheater. Hasn't happened. But one day...

Lucky dog!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Gonna be in Atlanta with Tremonti and Trivium Sept 13. Should get to meet and greet. will post up pics if i do
have seen both bands live before, and i cant get enough. If you are going to the show, hit me up, be cool to have a meet up before for a beer ( or 3)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh what a great thread! \m/

I like all music. From Cash to Slayer, but metal is in my blood. Started with Metallica in the 80's and have never looked back. This year I've seen Slipknot, ffdp, In This Moment, Three Days Grace, Halestorm, Anthrax, Volbeat, Sam Smith and Ariana Grande (teenage daughters).

In two weeks I see ffdp, In this moment and Papa Roach.

Best shows ever: Metallica Black album, Dope, Hatebreed, All That Remains and FFDP.

Im 42 and plan on moshinh until I'm 80.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Oh what a great thread! \m/

I like all music. From Cash to Slayer, but metal is in my blood. Started with Metallica in the 80's and have never looked back. This year I've seen Slipknot, ffdp, In This Moment, Three Days Grace, Halestorm, Anthrax, Volbeat, Sam Smith and Ariana Grande (teenage daughters).

In two weeks I see ffdp, In this moment and Papa Roach.

Best shows ever: Metallica Black album, Dope, Hatebreed, All That Remains and FFDP.

Im 42 and plan on moshinh until I'm 80.
Haha and at 30 I stay far from the moshin!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Gonna be in Atlanta with Tremonti and Trivium Sept 13. Should get to meet and greet. will post up pics if i do
have seen both bands live before, and i cant get enough. If you are going to the show, hit me up, be cool to have a meet up before for a beer ( or 3)
I'm digging the new Trivium.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts