Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Melbourne 675 Triumph Ride/Meets? If not, would anyone like to organise one? :whistle:

·
Banned
365 Posts
"Here's the deal, Columbus, Im not easy to get along with and I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch. I'll give get this relationship to about uh..Texarcana"

*Im j/k. Im usually up for a GOR/Buller ride weather accomodating, so pm me if u so inclined

·
Banned
365 Posts
BTw, there are RAT rides leaving melbourne fairly often. Sure there is a thread for them in here somewhere.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I'll be at the Island on Australia Day - Black raceglass, Jardine pipe, and with a little bit of bling.
Other than the odd track day, I generally don't get out much as I work 6 days and have a young daughter and wife. Plus when I get time I'm Juz's spanner man!!!!

Wazza

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'd be keen for a meet/ride. Got a mate just bought an 08 675 in Blue. He'll be keen too. Even a Sunday avo latte run would do. Be cool to meet some other 675 riders around Melbs.

I'll be down at the Island for Superbike weekend if anyone wants to catch up for a drink.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Am I not good enough now Juz????

Will be back from Tassie a day or so before the Supers so if I've got any cash left I might come down for Fri and/or Sat.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Of course you are Waz, but you always seemed less than enthusiastic about street rides now. Figured the 675 would go back int o race trim as soon as you were back from Tassie.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
With the promotion at work, Sunday might become my best bet for a ride... will have to see how things shake down in March.

Might try and book Easter Monday though.

Still a bit sus on road rides and my inability to look at my speedo. Tassie might change things. I was all hyped up after doing NZ in 2003. I'm also bit limited for destinations out here. GO road seems to be it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ill be in for a ride but im not so interested in fast road riding these days, becoming more and more track focused.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any ST3's like me? hehe

·
Banned
365 Posts
With the promotion at work, Sunday might become my best bet for a ride... will have to see how things shake down in March.

Might try and book Easter Monday though.

Still a bit sus on road rides and my inability to look at my speedo. Tassie might change things. I was all hyped up after doing NZ in 2003. I'm also bit limited for destinations out here. GO road seems to be it.
I think most ppl with the ol guages have that same speedo problem. You can be honest in saying you were looking at the road if you get pulled over and asked the obvious question.

I do a half day/day ride one a week on my day off (VICNSW). It would be good if there was a sticky for posting your ride plans so if anyone, similar pace etc, wants to meet at a servo/cafe on the way, u can just post/pm.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'd be up for a ride with you guys. It'd be great to catch up with / meet a few of you. I'm in Essendon and usually ride Kinglake/Toolangi/Healsville area but am also happy to go G.O.R or further East if thats the order of the day.

I too am not overly keen on licence shredding speeds on the road...so provided we're all on the same wavelength i'll be all over it.

Cheers,

·
Registered
289 Posts
hi guys, im in port melbourne
and my 2010 daytona se is on the back of a truck on the way from QLD gets here tomorrow!! i cant f-ing wait! gotta get rwc and rego sorted next week then im up to ride. :thumbup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looks for good numbers
How about suggesting a few dates guys
I'm ok for
12th or 13th February
19th or 20th February

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Working 12th. Don't reckon I can get a leave pass for the 12th either with a trip the following week. In Tassie 19/20th.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts