Triumph 675 Forums banner

Meaning of the Statue of Liberty= Lucifer = Whore of Babylon

54K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  bwolfgti 
#1 · (Edited)
Mark Dice

So, I appeared in a show on the History Channel. I'm honored, but I still need to point out how incorrect they where and I need to show how the three investigators barely scratched the surface of the Statue of Liberty's symbolism, let alone the Illuminati.

Some may know that it was given to America by the French, but few know it was orchestrated by Freemasons, the secret society, not the government of France.

The promo for the show asked 'Does the Statue of Liberty hold a secret message?' Are there secret symbols built into it? Is she herself one giant secret symbol? Does it actually represent Lucifer? The answer to these questions is yes.
Before the 'Statue of Liberty' episode of Brad Meltzer's Decoded first aired on the History Channel December 16th 2010, if you asked the average American what the Statue of Liberty represented, they couldn't say anything other than "America," "freedom" or "democracy."
Some may know that it was given to America by the French, but few know it was orchestrated by Freemasons, the secret society, not the government of France.
It's interesting how America accepted a "gift" from a secret society and then put it up in New York Harbor, don't you think? Can I donate a monument and have a major city put it up where everyone can see it? I hope so, because I have some great ideas.

Frederic Bartholdi, the designer of the Statue of Liberty, was, of course, a Freemason, and very familiar with occult and Illuminati symbolism and philosophies. The three major figures involved with the Statue, Frederic Bartholdi who designed the statue itself, Gustave Eiffel who designed the inner support structure, and Richard Hunt who designed the pedestal, were all Freemasons.

Bartholdi's original plan for a giant statue of this type was to be placed in a harbor in Egypt. After his proposal was turned down by the Egyptian government, he changed his design a little bit and approached America to see if he could erect his newly designed statue here.
The point is, he originally wanted to build a bizarre statue and have it stand somewhere other than America. Bartholdi's first choice for his statue was Egypt, not America. Go on, sheep, and keep calling the statue American.

The original name of the statue was "Liberty Enlightening the World," not the Statue of Liberty. Again, the word Enlightening fits in with the Illuminati theme. Enlightening, enlightenment, light, the sun, intelligence, bright, brilliance, Lucifer. Are you getting this? The smart people are. The zombies probably stopped reading this by now.
A near mirror image of the Statue of Liberty stands in France, also on an island, in the Seine River in Paris that was set up in 1889, just three years after the one in America. If it's an "American" symbol then why is there an almost identical one in France? There are actually HUNDREDS of enormous "Statues of Liberty" all around the world.

Colossus of Rhodes
You didn't see this in the show, but I told the researchers that the Statue of Liberty is essentially a modern version of the Colossus of Rhodes, which was a depiction of the Greek sun god Helios (Helios being Greek for sun). The Colossus was created in the 3rd century B.C. and depicted Helios holding a torch high in one hand and standing on the island of Rhodes facing the water. It was 107 feet tall. Helios was also represented as an all-seeing eye, just as the Illuminati is.
"This gigantic gilded figure, with its crown of solar rays and its upraised torch, signified occultly the glorious Sun Man of the Mysteries, the Universal Savior." (Hall, Manly P. - The Secret Teachings of All Ages p. 189)
There is a poem printed on a plaque that sits prominently outside the Statue of Liberty in New York titled The New Colossus.
There was a Masonic cornerstone ceremony and plaque placed on the cite as well.
The statue also symbolizes a composite of variety of ancient goddesses who represent the feminine principle.

Let Me Explain Lucifer
I said that to the Illuminati and occultists, Lucifer, or Satan (they are the same thing)-is good. Philosophically, religiously, whatever-it doesn't matter. Lucifer is good to them. Lucifer is symbolically the savior because of the forbidden knowledge, self-awareness, and intellectual reasoning he (figuratively, metaphorically, or literally) gives humans the ability to think rationally and elevates them to a God among all other animals on earth.
While the Illuminati view knowledge and information as extremely valuable (because it is), they want to keep it for themselves, and keep others "in the dark." Here are some classic occult authors who explain the occult view of Lucifer, or Satan.

"Thus "SATAN," once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious, dogmatic, unphilosophical spirit of the Churches, grows into the grandiose image of one who made of terrestrial a divine MAN; who gave him, throughout the long cycle of Maha-kalpa the law of the Spirit of Life, and made him free from the Sin of Ignorance, hence of death." (Blavatsky, Helena - The Secret Doctrine V I p. 198)

"Thus Lucifer - the spirit of Intellectual Enlightenment and Freedom of Thought - is metaphorically the guiding beacon, which helps man to find his way through the rocks and sand banks of Life, for Lucifer is the Logos in his highest." [1] Blavatsky, H.P. - The Secret Doctrine v. II p. 162
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" (Pike, Albert - Morals and Dogma p. 321)
"Both the sinking of Atlantis and the Biblical story of the "fall of man" signify spiritual involution-a prerequisite to conscious evolution." (Hall, Manly P. - The Secret Teachings of All Ages p. 83)

The evil scumbag Aleister Crowley had this to say: "This serpent, Satan, is not the enemy of Man, be He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade "Know Thyself!: and taught Initiation. He is "the Devil" of the book of Troth, and His emblem is Baphomet, and Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection." (Magick: In Theory and Practice p. 193)
Regardless of one's religion, there is a story in the Bible which helps to explain the philosophy of the Satanism. In Matthew 4:8-9, it explains how Satan took Jesus to the top of a mountain and told him he would give him control over all the kingdoms of the world if Jesus would worship Satan. Jesus, of course, didn't accept this offer, but this story conveys a deeper meaning than what appears on the surface.

By "worshiping" Satan and turning one's back on God's rules, it is possible to gain control over vast empires and gather enormous riches. But these gains come with a price which is not always seen at the time. Later, when repercussions come from breaking the rules, the empire and riches one had gained will become their very undoing.

So when Satan told Jesus, "All this I will give to you if you will bow down and worship me," he was partially telling the truth. He just wasn't disclosing the consequences that would occur from such actions.
There is no need to argue that there is no such thing as God or Satan. A literal or figurative interpretation of this philosophy or what "worshiping" entails doesn't change anything because the effects are the same either way. The above Bible passage conveys the secret philosophy of Satanism whether you're a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, or an even an atheist.
Its interesting how high level Freemasons deny that they have anything to do with Lucifer or anything Luciferian, but when it becomes clear that they do incorporate Lucifer into their beliefs, symbols, and philosophy, then they say we just have a misunderstanding.

So, first they deny anything knowledge of anything about Lucifer, and then when exposed as liars, they admit it but say everything is OK because Lucifer isn't the Devil, he's good. You just don't understand. Hey look over there! The game is on!

The Torch
I said that the torch the Statue of Liberty is holding represents the torch of Prometheus, who occutly signifies Lucifer. The Greek mythological story of Prometheus is the same allegory of stealing fire (i.e. knowledge) from God or the Gods, and giving it to humans, thus angering God.

Helena Blavatsky explains in her classic occult work, The Secret Doctrine volume 2 (page 244) that, "The allegory of Prometheus, who steals the divine fire as to allow men to proceed consciously on the path of spiritual evolution, thus transforming the most perfect of animals on Earth into a potential god, and making him free to take the kingdom of heaven by violence. Hence also, the curse pronounced by Zeus against Prometheus, and by Jehovah against his 'rebellious son,' Satan."
So it's not just me making the connection between Prometheus and Lucifer. It's the occultists themselves.

Here is Manly P. Hall, one of Freemasonry's greatest philosopher, saying the same thing in his book Lectures on Ancient Philosophy (page 163):
"Man wandered hopelessly in the gloom of mortality, living and dying without light or understanding in his servitude to the Demiurgus and his host of spirits. At last the spirit of rebellion entered the creation in the form of Lucifer, who in the guise of a serpent tempted man to revolt against the mandates of Jehovah (the Demiurugs). In Greece this character was known as Prometheus, who brought from the gods the impregnating flame that would release the life latent in this multitude of germlike potentialities."

The "Horns" on the Statue of Liberty's Head
The seven rays coming out of the Statue of Liberty's head represent rays of the sun, radiating out of her mind, and symbolically represents the spirit radiating from the mind as knowledge. There are seven of them because the horns represent the seven liberal arts and sciences, thus comprising an essential knowledge base.
The Illuminati love knowledge, or Gnosis, and they like others to be in the dark, or kept in ignorance. The statue is also holding a book, obviously, symbolic of knowledge and information, again fitting in with the theme of knowledge and information, because knowledge is power, and that is what the Illuminati has.

Freemasonry's Inner Circle of Liars
It is often doubted that the Illuminati are still operating within the cover of Freemasonry. It is often dismissed that any kind of "inner circle" exists within Freemasonry, but Manly P. Hall, one of Freemasonry's greatest philosophers and recognized as such by the official magazine of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, wrote in his book, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy on page 433, that, "Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect…the visible society is a splendid camaraderie of "free and accepted" men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcanum arcanorum (secret of secrets.)"[2]
The Bible of Freemasonry, a book titled Morals and Dogma, written by Albert Pike, explains Masonic philosophy, and is read primarily only by dedicated Freemasons.

Part of this philosophy, Pike explains, is, "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals [emphasis in original] its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it [the Mason] calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it." (Pike, Albert - Morals and Dogma p. 104-105)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
The Illuminati Still Exists
As far as the Illuminati still existing, I showed the "investigators" in the show George Washington's letter kept in the Library of Congress where he stated that he believed the Illuminati continued to exist and were functioning in America, even after it was officially claimed they were discovered and eradicated. I guess George Washington was a conspiracy theorist.

I also told the investigators about Winston Churchill's belief that they still functioned in his time. He must have been a crazy conspiracy theorist too.

Let's look closer at the Illuminati's connection to the Skull and Bones secret society. In Brad Meltzer's Decoded, it looked like I mentioned this in one sentence, but the conversation was much more in depth than they showed on TV. First of all, let's be clear, Skull and Bones is not a fraternity-it is a post-graduate organization that recruits its members from wealthy and well-connected families. If you think this is just a rich boy's fraternity, then you are a complete moron and you should get back to watching Sports Center.

What is the Illuminati connection to Skull and Bones? A group of students calling themselves File and Claw actually broke into the Skull and Bones headquarters in 1876, a building they own called the Tomb. They published a several page newsletter around Yale University shortly after their break-in, explaining what they found inside.
The File and Claw intruders found a card reading "From the German Chapter. Presented by Patriarch D.C. Gilman of D. 50." The card was reportedly placed in a frame and hung on the wall inside the Tomb.
One of the founders of Skull and Bones, William Huntington Russell, was studying abroad in Germany just before returning founding the secret society in America in 1832.

So let's spell this out. One of the two founders of Skull and Bones was studying in Germany, where the Illuminati was founded just several years earlier, and then as soon as he comes back to the United States, he starts his own secret society. Then, the break-in by some Yale students (File and Claw) revealed a plaque on the wall inside the Skull and Bones headquarters saying it was a gift from "the German Chapter."
Skull and Bones is admittedly one of the most powerful secret societies and social networks in the world, yet fools see no connection to the Illuminati in their goals, methods of operations, rituals, beliefs, symbols, or anything else. Nope. No connection between the Bavarian Illuminati and the Skull and Bones society. Hey, isn't the football game on?

I guess we're just supposed to believe that members and supporters of the Illuminati just gave up their goals after their fellow members were discovered.

I guess the fact that the FBI denied the mafia existed for years until finally changing their mind doesn't make people question things differently either. Imagine, the FBI denying the mafia existed! Well, they did, and now such a claim is foolish. A History Channel show denying the fact that the Illuminati exists is no different.

And of course, the Illuminati's founder, Adam Weishaupt didn't really mean it when he wrote, "By this plan we shall direct all mankind. In this manner, and by the simplest means, we shall set all in motion and in flames. The occupations must be so allotted and contrived, that we may, in secret, influence all political transactions. I have considered every thing, and so prepared it, that if the Order should this day go to ruin, I shall in a year re-establish it more brilliant than ever."

Yeah, read it again. The Illuminati's founder wrote in his own words that if he and his organization were discovered, he would be able to resurrect it again, and he had planned for this. Go ahead sheep. Believe what the TV tells you about the world.

Take a second to read a few more interesting quotes from Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati. You can verify these quotes, they are historically verifiable and not an urban legend or a hoax. This man actually wrote these things:

"There must not a single purpose ever come in sight that is ambiguous, and that may betray our aims against religion and the state. One must speak sometimes one way and sometimes another, but so as never to contradict ourselves, and so that, with respect to our true way of thinking, we may be impenetrable."

"This can be done in no other way but by secret associations, which will by degrees, and in silence, possess themselves of the government of the States, and make use of those means for this purpose."
"The Order will, for its own sake, and therefore certainly, place every man in that situation in which he can be most effective. The pupils are convinced that the Order will rule the world. Every member therefore becomes a ruler."

So I Was Right, As Crazy As You Think I Am
While the investigators in Brad Meltzer's Decoded dismissed the idea of the Illuminati continuing to exist, or that the creators of the Statue of Liberty were affiliated with the Illuminati, remember, the show did conclude that I was correct with my claim that the statue represents Lucifer.
McKinley, the most skeptical researcher in the show had to be bleeped out when a theologian agreed with me, in part, saying the Statue of Liberty does, in fact, represent Lucifer. McKinley had to be bleeped out because she swore, saying "Oh (beep)" and put her hands over her face, she was so shocked. You could see the terror in her eyes as she probed further. "How does the Statue of Liberty represent Lucifer?" she asked.
The theologian went on to tell her, in part, what it means. What was left out is that the Illuminati see Lucifer, again, whether literally or figuratively, it doesn't matter, they see him as good. They also are selfish, greedy bastards, who don't want you to have any of this "good" knowledge. It's like the Force in Star Wars. The Illuminati see the world in terms of them against everyone else. Knowledge is power. They have it, others don't. They rule as Gods because of it. We live as slaves without it. This is Luciferianism. They lied to you about Lucifer to begin with, playing dumb like it didn't mean anything to them, so what else are they lying about?

Enough with the cheesy Star Wars analogies. I was right about the Statue of Liberty, and it represents Lucifer, it was designed by a Freemason interested in occult symbols, a secret society, the French Freemasons, orchestrated the whole thing, and America wasn't even the first choice for the statue to stand.

So, just because the occult meaning of Lucifer is not that of an evil Devil with horns, living in a fiery pit of flames, but instead he is seen as the Christ, the Logos, Gnosis, etc, that doesn't mean I was wrong in the show. Freemasons do have an inner circle dedicated to some strange mysticism and occult belief systems. Since Lucifer is good to them, they built the Statue to secretly represent this to other Masons and Illuminati who are in-the-know. Most people don't know this, obviously, because its been a secret.

The books of Freemasonry's greatest philosophers admit this, yet Masons deny it. They deny it, yet tell you that they have taken oaths of secrecy, so in their perverted mind, they think they are being honest with you, because they are telling you that they will lie and conceal things from you. Most of them aren't. But the inner circle of corrupt Illuminated Freemasons, do.

My only regret for doing the show was the short clip saying that the Statue should be torn down. That's not what I meant. I don't think it is "evil" or should be torn down. Symbols mean different things to different people, so please don't misunderstand what you saw on the show.
People can deny the Illuminati exists all they want. That's a whole other issue. It was laughable that Steven Bullock come in at the end and with no evidence, just simply dismisses the idea altogether, and then everyone goes along with it. Steven Bullock by the way appeared in an earlier History Channel program titled Mysteries of the Freemasons a few years ago where he spoke about how great Freemasonry is.

Brad Meltzer's Decoded is a television "show" after all, and most discerning people could understand the amount of dramatic effects and creative license the producers put into their show to make it entertaining for the audience, an audience who they expected to know nothing about any of this kind of stuff. Some of the curious ones will look into things further and learn the truths that were left out of this episode, and they will come to see that I am right about a whole lot more.

Heres the show all 4 parts: Now one MUST remember History Channel is ran by Hearst Publishing the "Father" of Yellow Journalism

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scmF84XdZu8"]YouTube - Statue of Liberty • Brad Meltzer's Decoded (Part 1 of 4) • December 16th, 2010[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv6uGbOWVBA"]YouTube - Statue of Liberty • Brad Meltzer's Decoded (Part 2 of 4) • December 16th, 2010[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpdWW8E2J60"]YouTube - Statue of Liberty • Brad Meltzer's Decoded (Part 3 of 4) • December 16th, 2010[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKhv-JgCUY"]YouTube - Statue of Liberty • Brad Meltzer's Decoded (Part 4 of 4) • December 16th, 2010[/nomedia]

#4 ·
I use to be skeptical about all this, not wanting to believe it. Then my friend showed me an aerial picture of the white house from google earth and what I saw still has left me in awe. There is an upside down pentagram in a circle with the white house being at the 1 point base. The White House is part of some satanic symbolism designed onto the street....

#5 · (Edited)
All of DC is covered in Symbolism/Numerology also the Molech Owl on Capitol Hill , Pentagon center of power of the Pentagram you also have founder of the KKK Albert Pike Statue in DC who wrote Morals and Dogma - Masons Bible. All masons are not Luminists, most think its a Christian group, but its a total farce, the god "The Lightbringer"- Lucifer is Jah-Bul-On.

glad y'all liked it:thumbup:

#6 ·
Yeah...That really looks life Lucifer..Not! More like a goofy cartoon character. Fuck..My Dad is a Mason-I knew that fucker was guilty of something evil. All that community work (Lifetime Volunteer Firefighter & Retired Air Force O-6 who been instrumental is getting the Delaware Veterans Home built, upgrading the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetary, and now working on a Delaware related military history museum) is just a front for some Satanic mojo-Bwaahahahahaha!

http://vethome.delaware.gov/
http://www.militaryheritage.org/Aboutus.html

#7 ·
Ok damn Sammy size down the pic, If you see what I said........Most masons are "Porch Masons" they dont even know of the inner sanctum and only know of 3 degrees.

The statue is the Whore of Babylon based on the research I have done.

Chill out bro I never said your dad was a Satanist, My grandfather was a mason also...... and size down the pic:thumbup:

#9 ·
i saw the episode, and was a bit skeptical of how quickly they dismissed what some of the people like mark dice were saying. and putting them in the crazy conspiracy group right away.

but what mark was saying about the girl saying "oh f*ck" and getting bleeped,

McKinley, the most skeptical researcher in the show had to be bleeped out when a theologian agreed with me, in part, saying the Statue of Liberty does, in fact, represent Lucifer. McKinley had to be bleeped out because she swore, saying "Oh (beep)" and put her hands over her face, she was so shocked. You could see the terror in her eyes as she probed further. "How does the Statue of Liberty represent Lucifer?" she asked.

when i was watching, i didnt get that from her at all. i think she was more like, "oh f*ck, not again" basically. like they just got done dismissing the whole lucifer satan idea, and had to hear about it again, and were going to have to dismiss it again.

i didnt see any shock and terror, as mark says.

good write up, and interesting read. but it seems like no matter how far we dig for info on this whole illuminati deal, nothing really comes up. what should we do? march enough people into the street and raid there hideouts and hold them hostage? i just dont understand what can be done if this whole society acually exists and can control what people think they control.

#28 ·
Actually, McKinley's dad was a Freemason so she has said several times before that she can't believe her dad was a part of a secret society suspected of having evil intentions. So, she has an emotional tie to these theories and immediately decides where she sits on these issues. I actually think she is a detriment to the show because of this and I, knowing her stance on this topic, believe she did have a look of terror.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using motorcycle app

#10 ·
It is not emphasized enough how Lucifer and Prometheus are one and the same.

What's more, anyone acting like the gods Prometheus stole the ultimate secret from, keeping useful secrets for themselves, can not pretend he's a modern day Prometheus, so there's an enormous contradiction there.

Everyone chooses the meanings they associate with such and such symbol within a certain margin. For example, the type of Satan-worship described there looks simply ridiculous to anyone having read the Black Bible.

#11 ·
It is not emphasized enough how Lucifer and Prometheus are one and the same.

What's more, anyone acting like the gods Prometheus stole the ultimate secret from, keeping useful secrets for themselves, can not pretend he's a modern day Prometheus, so there's an enormous contradiction there.

Everyone chooses the meanings they associate with such and such symbol within a certain margin. For example, the type of Satan-worship described there looks simply ridiculous to anyone having read the Black Bible.
I feel discriminated against, you racist!

#14 ·
sucks they made your part so small. to me, it seemed like they were all mocking you and dismissing everything you had to say almost like you were some crazy person. not cool:nono:

#15 · (Edited)
Sorry this wasn't me it was Mark Dice who appeared on the show along with Dr. Stanley Monteith, but yeah what do you expect its mainstream TV and Hearst publishing, but regardless the small part and how history channel "tried" to make these guys out to be nutcases - people will watch it and go look into it thats the point:thumbup: and in the end they even said its Lucifer but not the Lucifer we think of as the Devil:laugh:....... Look back at the French revolution when they chopped off the King and Queens head they crowned a prostitute and gave her a torch to represent -- "The Goddess of Reason"

These torch symbols represent the flame of illumination, the flame of the Illuminati is a method of controlling information.The torch-bearer supposedly "lights the way for others" in the darkness. However, the truth is that the flame of the (Illuminati,NWO,Elites,Banksters, Rothschild/Rockefeller/Strauss-Khan) whatever you want to call "them" represents the fire by which things are sacrificed to their Gods. The torch-bearer is not lighting the way, but carrying the torch that will set fire to the sacrificial altar.

Isn't it another "coincidence" that Torches are placed upon JFK's grave and Princess Diana's Tunnel where she was murdered:whistle: think about it...

Smoke might be able to chime in on this "French Revolution" being its his Home Country.

:bowdown: Smoke do you worship the Goddess of Reason, or do you dabble in the Black Magiks?:curtsey:

and to Avi.......all the Numerology and Symbolism is just another coincidence right brother:rolleyes:

#17 ·
You might want to think about the olympic torch, too... And what about the KKK torches ? :whistle: There's a flame on the grave of the unknown soldier, too. So I guess anyone lighting a candle because the power's off must be in on it, too :biggrinjester:

Worship of any kind is for the feeble-minded, I need no anthropocentric figure to incarnate the fact I want to know and not believe, I need no supernatural being to tell me what is good or bad, I need no imaginary friend to explain away the chaos of life, reward the good and punish evil, as I know good is its ownreward, and evil its own punishment. I have studied every religion, as you always gain from knowing your enemy, but satanism in the Anton LaVey / Black Bible (remember black is _good_ lol) acceptation is a philosophy, like buddhism, lacking any supernatural figure to worship and therefore not being a religion. Rituals are just a way to focus your mind towards a goal, and I need none of that either.

I have found western philosophy to be extremely weak since the end of the greek era, and it's no coincidence most of the people I found spiritually interesting are asian. I've known quite high level masons, and they were good people, people we would need more of. Fact is they both seem to be now dead, and in strange circumstances. I have a feeling the masonic ideals were perverted along the way, and they fell victims to this tidal wave.

I've got to motivate myself to rewrite and translate the book I wrote, if only I didn't have to work :( Once it's done, the cult will be on and money will just pour, as I've witnessed how people crave guidance. Soon, brothers, soon :coolgleamA:

#18 ·
I misinterpreted the first post.... I feel stupid.

#22 ·
Proof people believe anything nowadays.

Lets fold some 20 dollar bills up so we can get a burning twin towers too
No Kidding. People believe anything and everything they get fed by the Internet.

#24 ·
We can tell other people about having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future.

punani^^
I have faith humans will destroy themselves in the process of thinking something of a higher power will destroy them.

#29 ·
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on faith and spirituality. But, there is also danger in believing that there is nothing to believe in at all.

Symbols are powerful. Symbols drive people to act in a way they believe is appropriate, even if it leads to evil acts. If YOU don't believe the statue of liberty represents Lucifer, then that's up to you. There are, however, those who see this symbol and are called to action by it. It's foolish to not believe at all.

"The greatest trick played by the devil was convincing the world he didn't exist."

"Do you believe in the devil? You should. He believes in you."

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using motorcycle app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.