Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This simple mod is designed to help prevent damage to the Triumph 675's clutch actuator arm. By mounting this to your Triumph's timing gear cover, just in front of the clutch actuator, it has the potential to save you lots of money - even a simple tip over can damage the vulnerable and expensive hardware hanging from the bottom of your 675's clutch cover. Sliders are available in black, blue, red, silver and titanium.

We're putting one of these on our project Daytona 675, get one for yours by calling TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to get protect your D675. If you have any questions about availability - send an email to Triumph at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with the subject LSL and he'll get back to you right away.

Clear instructions and all required hardware are included.

Replaceable crash ball.

CNC-machined mounting plate fits perfectly against the 675's clutch cover.

·
Registered
416 Posts
do you have a pic of it installed and of the red to see if it matches. Also PM me a price. Do you have to remove the fairing to install

·
Registered
83 Posts
I currently use this slider. After a low speed dump over, the ball protected my clutch cover. However, the rest of the bracket bent, bending the lower bolt and thus injuring my trigger/timing cover bolt hole(This cover seems to have about 6 different names). I started leaking fluid. Thought i fixed it, straightened the bracket, and used new bolt with high temp sealant, but was wrong. My second race over, i looked down and i had spewed oil into my belly pan and on my rear tire. I'm lucky not to have gone down at 170mph+! I guess busting this cover was better than the clutch cover, but seems a more forgiving mounting bracket could be made available. One that wouldn't sacrifice one important cover for another.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
price please TJ! where can i find this installed pic?

thanks!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
+675 for the installed pic :whistle:

Curious about Woodcraft timing cover compatibility, too, and price shipped to France... Don't forget we've got a big thing going, too, TJ ;)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Let me see if I can get an installed picture. It should work with the woodcraft timing cover, but I will verify to be sure.
it doesn't.... trust me, i have to pay a re-stocking fee now to have learned that.

so - take a lesson from my mistake. stock only, Woodcrafts won't take it.

i'm so bummed

1 - 20 of 22 Posts