Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ballistic Performance Components Announces New Lower Prices, An Industry Leading 3 Year Warranty, and More Bang Per Buck Than Any Other Lithium Battery On The Market!

Charleston, SC - February, 2011 - Ballistic Performance Components is proud to announce that due to new long term strategic investments and market planning we are able to dramatically lower the price on the new EVO 2 lithium ferrous powersports batteries. In an unprecedented move, not only are we lowering our prices, but we are also increasing our warranty to an industry leading 3 year warranty!

Ballistic Performance Component Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium iron phosphate energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom proprietary cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Performance Component Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a service life of up to twice that of an existing lead acid battery.

Chip Spalding (Owner) - "The Ballistic Performance Components Battery is a smallest, lightest, and most powerful battery on the market. With every battery we make below the $200 mark, we have the best cost per amp ratio in the business and we stand behind our product with an industry leading three year warranty! We see this as a total win-win situation for our customers and our dealers."

Please come see us at booth 3835 and the Indianapolis Dealer Expo February 18th - 20th.

- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery.
- Up to 10lbs Lighter than the stock battery.
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions.

- Industry leading 3 Year Warranty.
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA.
- Hard mounted brass terminals for a direct replacement installation.
- Completely "dry" technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction.

- Non-toxic, recyclable, and can be air shipped.
- Applications for powersports vehicles from 50cc - 1800cc
- Tested extensively by professional race teams.
- Impact and water resistant.
- No special charger required.
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use.

Prices:

4 Cell EVO 2, 120 Cranking Amps, Retail - $99.99
8 Cell EVO 2, 240 Cranking Amps, Retail - $159.99
12 Cell EVO 2, 360 Cranking Amps, Retail - $189.99

For Information: http://www.ballisticparts.com

# # #

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
will the 12 cell fir in the tona 06-08 model?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
According to TJ, the 8 cell should have no problem with the 675 (06 - present). So yes the 12 cell will be good with Daytona
do you know the dimensions? If the 12 cell fits Id rather get that than the 8 cell

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
^^^ thx bro the 12 cell will fit stock dimensions are 175.26 mm x 137.16mm x 127 mm

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
\o/ LiFe batteries not looking like R/C packs !

Hope you ship worldwide, I'm interested !

·
Registered
946 Posts
No way, 8cell will start my 675 every time with ease, same goes for everyone else around here!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
^^ 12 cell has more CCA and would prolly do better in the really cold weather, and the 12 cell fits so why not?

·
Registered
946 Posts
^^ 12 cell has more CCA and would prolly do better in the really cold weather, and the 12 cell fits so why not?
That's entirely up to you! I just see it as, since this type of battery is used to reduce weight, you would try to reduce as much weight as possible, yeah?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's entirely up to you! I just see it as, since this type of battery is used to reduce weight, you would try to reduce as much weight as possible, yeah?
If its an everyday street bike that might get used in really cold weather or it has a bunch of stuff on it....then a 12 Cell has a lot more power for only $30 more...and its less than a pound difference between the two...and still 7 lbs lighter than stock!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bike with factory alarm

I have a triumph factory alarm. Small print has me a bit worried. Am I going to see the same performance as a standard battery during the winter having my alarm. I generally run it in ferry mode if it is going to be sitting for a while. My battery has no problem running after 4 weeks of sitting. Can I get at least similar result from the 12?
When I mention sitting in the winter months I am talking parkade and the temperature never falls below 5 degrees celsius.

·
Registered
39 Posts
12 cell does not fit 2007 daytona! Now I have waited 2 months and am $200 poorer!!

Just want to save some other people the trouble!

PM me if anyone can use a 12 cell...

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
It says on the application page to get an 8 cell battery for the D675 '06-'09 and I'd imagine is the same for '10-'11.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Driver, did you find out anything more? I'd rather go with the more power & very little addtl weight option as well but not if it doesn't fit my bike!...

·
Registered
197 Posts
To anyone who stumbles across this thread. Use m6-1x10 for the thread for battery terminal + and -. Also I have a 8 cell in my bike with the mosfet r/r. So far so good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts