Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,607 Posts
Either for you *if you don't know the following info* or others for later information (I'm passing out from sleep meds atm, baby market in morning and my wife wants us to all go, damn insomnia is still kicking my arse of late, so pain meds are needed)

Triumph675.Net Forums - View Profile: old [email protected]@[email protected]@View Profile: old [email protected]@[email protected]@old blue has a "Contact info" link that can be clicked

and/or

If you are logged in to the forum, http://www.triumph675.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=9497 Will bring up a 'PM', that is, private message so you can 'directly' send a message to him so hopefully he sees his email somewhat quick which has a notification email from here saying 'user' has sent a PM to him, blah blah

As stated, I'm starting to drop off so my worse than normal typing/posting due to the medication kicking in. Sadly, it's not a benzo so it's not 'fun', I'm just falling sleep.

Hope that helps someone in future at the very least

· Registered
5,463 Posts
Hey folks.

I won't give you the long version, but taking on more work than I really should, along with some other funny happenings have sidelined me lately. But me and the family are all good: just ridiculously busy. They say that if you bite off more than you can chew you should just chew like mad ... maybe I just need a better chewer!

But I'm fine, and I'm really sorry if anyone was concerned ... hell, I didn't think anyone would even notice!

John, I actually sold my Remus exhaust late last year to a guy in New York. Sorry if there was any confusion regarding that. Hope you got a good deal.

In other news, while I may not be on here every day between now and then, I will most certainly be at the Champions Day on March 20th, together with a growing Flying Circus of SV650 pilots. We'll be in Blue Group.

Come and say g'day!

O.B

· Registered
139 Posts
Well I've finally booked the Champions day for 20th March. A tad nervous but with all the support from the guys on here should be fun.

My son is also attending on his Suzuki GSXR 600 (i think)
Anyway I'll write more nearer the time to make sure I've got everything covered.
I'll be happy to pitch into sharing a shed or rent one of our own. I'll think of any questions nearer the time and I'll be checking the forecasts as soon as the 20th comes up on any weather sites. Mind you, all the checking in the world won't change what it's gonna be like on the day.

More soon

Macka

· Registered
5,463 Posts
Well I've finally booked the Champions day for 20th March. A tad nervous but with all the support from the guys on here should be fun.

My son is also attending on his Suzuki GSXR 600 (i think)
Anyway I'll write more nearer the time to make sure I've got everything covered.
I'll be happy to pitch into sharing a shed or rent one of our own. I'll think of any questions nearer the time and I'll be checking the forecasts as soon as the 20th comes up on any weather sites. Mind you, all the checking in the world won't change what it's gonna be like on the day.

More soon

Macka
Macka -

1) Woo-hoo!

2) We'll see you on the day. Look for the ratty blue SV650 and the ratty white SV650 track bikes.

3) Weather? Something I've learned from Smiley and through my own experience ... even when it's raining in Adelaide, it's usually bone dry at Mallala. They really don't get much rain out there.

We will have at least one guy running in your group, so you'll have some company. At the moment we're sharing the love and have 4 guys riding the 2 SV's. We reckon they're meant to be enjoyed, so we make sure we have riders on them as much as possible.

See you there!

O.B

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.