Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my bike for 2 years now and have done little mods to it. Now I'm trying to locate where I can buy a few items. If anyone has the websites or links to any of these places I would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking for:

520 chain and sprocket combo
Any place that has or will do a custom stereo system for the bike
Race rails
single sided swingarm

·
Repost Police
3,826 Posts
A stereo system on a D675??? :sos:
You are on the wrong bike pal, you should sell it and get a Goldwind instead...it comes with a stereo right out of the box.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
come on guys, dont give the guy a hard time. although a stereo isnt realy the norm for a 675 im sure somebody could do it for you. make sure you get the power system beefed up before you do anything like this. the 520 kit should be pretty easy to find just search through the forums. the ss swing arm is probably going to need to be custom fabbed for you. if you do find a place that can do it post some pics, id love to see a single sided 675.

·
Race Team Sponsor
822 Posts
For the stereo...IPOD or Philips GOGear MP3 player is what I use....with Skull Candy Ink'd Buds for headphones ($14.99)

for the chain this was a good deal for a premium chain....

www.chaparral-racing.com

312-2594 1 1 0 106.80 SHIPPED FROM MANUFACTURER
DID Chain 525VM X-Ring 120 Lin

312-2592 1 1 0 6.10 SHIPPED FROM MANUFACTURER
DID 525VM2 X-Ring Rivet Master

not sure on the rest of the list...

·
Registered
317 Posts
stereo wtf you got all the music you need that sweet sounding engine as you bang through the gears :bowdown: to the triumph engine

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey the only reason I'm wanting to trick it out with these is because its paided off and I want to get a newer bike and custom build the triumph since I have yet to see anyone with one thats got a lot of unique modifications to it. But thanks for the help fellas.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
hey the only reason I'm wanting to trick it out with these is because its paided off and I want to get a newer bike and custom build the triumph since I have yet to see anyone with one thats got a lot of unique modifications to it. But thanks for the help fellas.
Sweet avatar! :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
www.sportbiketrackgear.com for the 520 kit.

What are race rails???

Single sided swingarm??? buy a ducati...
I actually was having a conversation with one of my pledge bros. when this topic came up. He mentioned the exact same thing. Apparently you see them on Gixxers. Its protection for the bike that stunters use. where it kinda wraps around the frame. Best way to see them in action is to see an episode of Superbikes and watch Jason Britton do some wheelies and stoppies

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I actually was having a conversation with one of my pledge bros. when this topic came up. He mentioned the exact same thing. Apparently you see them on Gixxers. Its protection for the bike that stunters use. where it kinda wraps around the frame. Best way to see them in action is to see an episode of Superbikes and watch Jason Britton do some wheelies and stoppies
yea race rails and stunt cages are the same kinda. A stunt cage offers maximum protection on the sides and bottom of the bike, but the race rails are smaller and don't wrap around the bottom so that it offers more ground clearance in corners.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts