Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it, I'm looking to buy a red Daytona 675 somewhere in Northern California. Had my M license for two years now and I want something a little sportier than my SV. If you got a red, low mile, clean title, well cared for Daytona 675, lemme know.

·
Registered
249 Posts
It's not red, but there may be a possibility of me selling mine. It's an Black '08 with some fixin's on it. This would be closer to the fall of this year though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
wow, that was pretty fast!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Such a fun bike, I keep wanting to go riding for no reason. I better stop, it isn't covered under my insurance yet.

So far, I've noticed:
1. The undertail exhaust is freaking hot, my butt is way too warm.
2. The stock exhaust sounds like a vacuum cleaner.
3. People look at this bike, it turns heads, the design is sexy.
4. It actually has lot of decent torque for just driving around town.
:cool2:

I need new tires, any recs?

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I hear Michelin makes a good road tire....but the real reason why I'm posting is to say nice Subaru (if it's yours...)! I have an '06 Legacy GT so hello from a fellow owner.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Exhaust will get toaasty but that should be a bonus when living in SF. Sound is soft on stock exhaust, I suggest a slip on, chopping it, or drilling a hole in the back plate that you can see in the middle exit. The tq on the low end is from the 3 cylinder enging and is one of the best benfits of owning the bike, other than the looks of course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts