Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I know this is not the appropriate place for this but as a new member and not meeting the 25 post / 30 day policy I can't post in the classifieds. I know why that rule is in place, so people don't just join and post stuff for sale ..but since I'm looking to buy and hopefully become active on the forums this thread will be okay.

Anyway I had a Daytona 600 and would like to own a Triumph once again, the R6 I bought afterwards wasn't rare enough for me. I'm located in South west/central Missouri and have $6000 cash at most to spend. I'm looking for a mint bike with less than 5,000 miles ..besides that I'm not too picky, light mods are a plus.

I am a very serious buyer and looking to buy asap, I have the money in hand (most of it is laying on the bed beside me, not drug money I promise:rofl2:) so waiting for that won't be an issue. Please reply to this thread and I'll PM you or just PM me. Mods please don't close. :inlove2:

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
What part of Missouri are you in?

There is a guy selling one out of Independence I know just go to the KC craigslist and search daytona 675. I think he is part of this site even, but I dont know his name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.