Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the rear seat cowl and gel seat from the 2009 fit the 2007? When i got to Triumphs accessory page it says 2009...not sure if theyll work for the 2007.

Also since the arrow exhaust and remap came out around the 2009 model would I be able to use that on a 2007 model? It has a Two Brothers slip on now however I like the look and sound of the arrow and I want to put on the carbon fiber heat shield which doesn't fit with the Two Brothers.

Lastly, how possible it is to replace the gauges with the new ones?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
There's a thread in the sticky section at the top of the forum page with all the changes. Seat and rear cowl are the same. You can't use the exhaust built for the new models. Changed the engine. Can't use new gauges.

·
Registered
389 Posts
As far as I know and most people here, you can not swap gauges from older gen to new gen.

I just put on a newer rider seat gel on my 08 and that fits no problem. Highly doubt you should see any problem with the seat cowl.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Does the rear seat cowl and gel seat from the 2009 fit the 2007? When i got to Triumphs accessory page it says 2009...not sure if theyll work for the 2007.

Also since the arrow exhaust and remap came out around the 2009 model would I be able to use that on a 2007 model? It has a Two Brothers slip on now however I like the look and sound of the arrow and I want to put on the carbon fiber heat shield which doesn't fit with the Two Brothers.

Lastly, how possible it is to replace the gauges with the new ones?

Thanks!
Check out the link in my signature. Mine is a 2007. I have a few mods...:rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts