Triumph 675 Forums banner
721 - 736 of 736 Posts

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
^ While it looks fantastic, I'm not so sure I'd want a slippery surface when handling bikes. And I can imagine it's fairly difficult to locate a loose nut or screw, ect on these multi-colored floors, lol.
I don't think they're slippery at all from what I've read. It is epoxy after all. It might have a high shine, but it's super durable. I was going to suggest this as I read Knolly's post, but ThatKid beat me to it.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
End result of my critical analysis paralysis, got the floor nicely polished:

Still working out the best organization for everything but I'm loving my little man cave.

·
Registered
27 Posts
good looking garage you have there. Mine is wayyyy over due for an update.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
So I've been off the forum for a couple of years, but when I posted here, I was always like "man, I wish my man cave was good enough to post about". Now I come back, I've got the man cave, and the thread is dead. Screw you guys, I'm posting anyway!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Here's my new tiny garage.
Got a new place and this ground level storage room. Naturally decided to turn it into my very own man cave. A childhood dream come true!

Cheers from Beirut with our local favorite beer Almaza!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,852 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Daytona 675R
30 Posts
I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I'm adding my man-cave pics anyways. Last year I moved out from living with a dude who dominated the entire garage. It was so messy it was hard to use, so I wanted to do better. I'm pretty proud of my low-budget bike sanctuary. It's a rental, so the floor is still gross, I just painted the walls and put up pegboard and lights.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
123 Posts
I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I'm adding my man-cave pics anyways. Last year I moved out from living with a dude who dominated the entire garage. It was so messy it was hard to use, so I wanted to do better. I'm pretty proud of my low-budget bike sanctuary. It's a rental, so the floor is still gross, I just painted the walls and put up pegboard and lights.

View attachment 260397
View attachment 260398
Congrats! Every man needs a garage space like this for our toys and tools. I have a similar set up in my garage and it continues to serve me well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

721 - 736 of 736 Posts