Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am looking for a set of slip-on for my 2010 street triple for next summer, and i can't decide between the Arrow and Leo Vince slip-on.
The Arrow seam to be realy well build, hi quality compared to the Leo Vince, and if i look on you tube, i personaly think that the sound of the Arrow slip-on is better.

BUT, the Leo Vince is $500.00 less than the Arrow:cool:

Is somebody here have the Leo Vince and could tell me that this pipe is good and sound good enough to buy one?

Thank you

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'am looking for a set of slip-on for my 2010 street triple for next summer, and i can't decide between the Arrow and Leo Vince slip-on.
The Arrow seam to be realy well build, hi quality compared to the Leo Vince, and if i look on you tube, i personaly think that the sound of the Arrow slip-on is better.

BUT, the Leo Vince is $500.00 less than the Arrow:cool:

Is somebody here have the Leo Vince and could tell me that this pipe is good and sound good enough to buy one?

Thank you
I just brought an R model with Leos, not keen on the look however the sound is amazing!!!

Way way better than the arrows soundwise, however the arrow slip ons do look nicer

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
forget all and get the shortened Two Bros, they are evil :coolgleamA:
Don't like the look of TBR, the diameter's too big for me.

I have the LeoVince twins and I love them, my first choice above every other exhaust in
The Exhaust Reference Thread - Triumph675.Net Forums
The Exhaust Reference Thread - Triumph675.Net Forums
after hearing several of them in person, including the Arrow twins. But that's my opinion and you should formulate your own too, just like everyone else that's going to chime in that their exhaust is the best.
Which maping have you download to fit the Leo?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It's all down to taste.
The Leo's look to tiny for my taste :)

So in your case I would go for the Arrows

Don't think the arrows are that much smaller then the two bros.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I replaced my Leo Vince slip ons with the Arrow full system.

I couldn't stand the droning that the Leo's had around 5-6k rpm, which is a really bad spot for droning :(

Other than that, they both sound amazing. The Arrow full system is a little quieter than the Leos, but they both sound good. I guess ultimately I'd give the nod to the Leo's for sound, but I just couldn't live with the loudness plus droning day in and day out.

Also, if you can afford it (and like the look of 3 into 1s), the full system definitely gives you a little kick of power and weight reduction that the slip ons don't have.

Here are some comparisons videos, both have sound captured by the go pro hero HD:
Leos: http://vimeo.com/11246999
Arrow full system: http://vimeo.com/14145037 (I apologize for the boring first 50 seconds)

I know you're comparing slip ons but I hope this helps.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Cool videos. From what I gather, it seems like removing baffles in the leo vince reduces it's buzzy "rice" sound, but I could be wrong (that's from watching youtube videos). Also a lot of people seem to not get a tune at all and say it runs just fine. I really wanna get those leos but don't wanna lose any low end torque or anything like that. Can you comment on the sound without baffle and the overall feel of the engine with the leos?
One more favor if you don't mind, could you post a picture of your street with the leos installed, I have a matte orange as well and have not seen the look of the leos with it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry, this is the best I can do:

Not great pictures.

I never took the baffles out of the Leo's, they were plenty loud for me already. I'm probably more sensitive to loud exhausts than many, though.

I didn't notice much difference in the engine between stock and leo's plus baffles. With both the Leo's and the Arrow, I had the dealer flash the ECU with the proper map. I still had some popping on deceleration with both pipes, even with the flash.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.