Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty boys, I've been looking around for a full system for my D675. I already have the carbon Leo Vince slip-on. Thing is I plan to race-spec the motor and what good is a race ready motor with a gay stock exhaust. Anyone know if Leo Vince offers a full system for the 10's or am I better off going with another manufacturer?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well I can't say for certain but I'm almost positive Leo does not make a full system for the new Gen motors but you could always go with arrow.. actually altar just came out with a fur full system so you could go that route but its all up to you and for a definitive answer id wait until more experienced members chime in like tj or ob :p

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Akrapovic has just released a full system for the Daytona which looks the business although the headers are stainless rather than the titanium of the Arrow. If they were the same price I'd probably get the Arrow for full ti but if you can get the Akra cheaper, there's probably only a kilo or so in it so you'be better off just getting the Akra and a lithium battery which will shave more like 4kgs.

·
Premium Member
13,226 Posts
The Akrapovic and Arrow full systems are available for the 09+ bikes. If you are fully building the motor look at the Arrow, but if you are doing more of a supersport build the Akrapovic might be a better choice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts