Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy, im putting a set of leo vince SBK duel slip ons on my 2010 street triple, i guess the arrow duel slip on tune is the go, any replys would be great...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS FOR THE REPLYS.. ok now i see the TOR tune is the way to go, whats the go with that? how do i get one . im a litltle backwards as ive been riding and working on the same old points and carby harley for the last 21 years, now ive got something a little [different] to what im used to . the poor old harleys barely seen the light of day in the last 4 months, THANKS

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
THANKS FOR THE REPLYS.. ok now i see the TOR tune is the way to go, whats the go with that? how do i get one . im a litltle backwards as ive been riding and working on the same old points and carby harley for the last 21 years, now ive got something a little [different] to what im used to . the poor old harleys barely seen the light of day in the last 4 months, THANKS
Either buy yourself a Tuneboy or peruse the TuneECU thread and learn how you can do the same thing for a lot cheaper. Or, the final option is to just take it to your dealer and have them flash a new tune on it. It's just a matter of plugging into the ECU and flashing the code. Easy peasy. Not sure how much the dealer will charge you though. The Tune ECU is by far the cheapest route.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts